ADVERTISEMENT

Four Years Ago Today

Trump clearly just heard these things and is going off script, exaggerating to the next level to sound like an expert on these topics instead of leave that to his true experts in the field. The man is an overbearing moronic, idiotic buffoon.

facepalm-anthony-fauci.gif

Something that would go into the body, and like a disinfectant, kill covid very rapidly.

That's called a comparison.

Then the mental midgets ran with "inject bleach", and then shove their head up their ass when a guy says "we never found my uncle, there were a ton of cannibals around back then" as if he isn't implying cannibals ate his uncle.
So something like a disinfectant, wonder what that could be?

Reactions: IANDFAN
Looking back, I think we can all agree that there should have been no shut down, no closed schools, no change in our living.
For sure. I think there was only what, 1 million Americans who died? I still can't believe we shut things down to protect ourselves from a virus that was killing people. All of that labor was lost just so we could figure out what the hell was going on and how dangerous COVID really was. So dumb and "weak" of American governments to try and protect their citizens.

Last edited:
For sure. I think there was only what, 1 million Americans who died? I still can't believe we shut things down to protect ourselves from a virus that was killing people. All of that labor was lost just so we could figure out what the hell was going on and how dangerous COVID really was. So dumb and "weak" of American governments to try and protect their citizens.
Yeah, it's not like they had to use freezer trucks as temporary morgues or anything...oh wait.

The amount of effort going into trying to explain how Trump did not make a complete dumbass of himself in this thread is hilarious. You can try and twist his meaning into whatever you want, but it won't change what it sounded like and how it was perceived. Here's a thought, Trump should have never been talking about things he didn't understand or have any clue about. Instead, he wanted to pretend he was in charge and had a grasp of the situation and it, of course, blew up in his face. A microcosm of his entire Presidency in three minutes.

The amount of effort going into trying to explain how Trump did not make a complete dumbass of himself in this thread is hilarious. You can try and twist his meaning into whatever you want, but it won't change what it sounded like and how it was perceived. Here's a thought, Trump should have never been talking about things he didn't understand or have any clue about. Instead, he wanted to pretend he was in charge and had a grasp of the situation and it, of course, blew up in his face. A microcosm of his entire Presidency in three minutes.
2020 couldn't have been handled worse. Unnecessary death on that pos's carnie hands.

Reactions: BioHawk
Remember this was his last of the daily press conferences. He got pouty after Clorox tweeted that people should absolutely not inject their products.

Remember this was his last of the daily press conferences. He got pouty after Clorox tweeted that people should absolutely not inject their products.
They probably would have gotten sued if they didn't do that.

Speaking of HORT members who died, Covid made a lot of people go crazy. I'm sure Shank is out there somewhere railing against masks and the jab. L. Wade Childress went crazy, too. Lots of posters lost their s*** during Covid. I don't look back fondly on the period in which disbelieving science became a litmus test for how much you loved Donald Trump.

Reactions: BioHawk
You nailed it. It really is pathetic how some posters will try to downplay some of the idiotic and damaging things that Trump has said and done.

Sadly, it doesn’t surprise me in the least we have depraved, worthless primates still defending Trump.

The disinfectant comments, no matter how you slice them, are the musings of an utter idiot—one whom you voted for twice and if he doesn’t croak in the next six-plus months will for a third time.

And no, the comparisons to Biden are false equivalencies. Yes, Biden is old and shouldn’t be president, but he and Trump are not on equal footing. Not even close. So STFU and goddamn you all.

Sadly, it doesn’t surprise me in the least we have depraved, worthless primates still defending Trump.

The disinfectant comments, no matter how you slice them, are the musings of an utter idiot—one whom you voted for twice and if he doesn’t croak in the next six-plus months will for a third time.

And no, the comparisons to Biden are false equivalencies. Yes, Biden is old and shouldn’t be president, but he and Trump are not on equal footing. Not even close. So STFU and goddamn you all.
Biden doesn't even realize he is President. Enough said!

You need a snickers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT