ADVERTISEMENT

freest countries in the world

Imagine how amazing our country could be if we didn’t have to protect all of the top 10 militarily.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
The USA is the freest of any I've spent significant time in.

Things like ease of starting a business, ease of home/land ownership, and oppressive taxation are not factored in here.

Given that Finland and Norway are 1-2, I didn't really need to see more to know this was aiming for a specific outcome.

Things like ease of starting a business, ease of home/land ownership, and oppressive taxation are not factored in here.

Given that Finland and Norway are 1-2, I didn't really need to see more to know this was aiming for a specific outcome.
Japan in the top 25... yikes

It was a pity Honorable Mention too:

Despite the United States' reputation as the freest country in the world, Freedom House gives the U.S. a score of 83/100 — which means the country doesn’t even make the top 50.

"and I'm proud to be an American... where at least I know I'm free... along with 98 other countries"

That song doesn't work with the extra lyrics added in.

Reactions: QChawks
?? I always knew you are!

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: NCHawk5
8 years of comrade 0boma + 1.5 of his understudy, will do this to a once great nation.

Bush vs Obama

Obama vs Trump

Note on the Bush graphs how everything trends to the negative at the end of his presidency and continues for a short period under Obama until there is a sudden change of direction.

Keep in mind, the steady narrative from conservative media and their loyal followers throughout Obama's (and Clinton's) presidency was that the country was failing miserably and that we needed republicans to save us.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11

Lists like these are always subjective. Without knowing the criteria these are pretty worthless, imo.

Reactions: 24 so far
We should send you to Tehran with warrior. Both hate the country so much, should find out what it’s like out there in the “free world”

And I’m also pretty sure Iran would be ranked below us.

That’s like saying Iowa should be a top 25 football team every year we beat Iowa State. No... Iowa State sucks, it doesn’t mean we are good.

Reactions: lucas80

That’s like saying Iowa should be a top 25 football team every year we beat Iowa State. No... Iowa State sucks, it doesn’t mean we are good.
Insinuating that nations who use us for our military and economic prowess are somehow better than us is absolute hogwash. If we had a daddy willing to keep us safe, our country would be all the more wealthy and prosperous. We do it while ensuring the bad guys don’t win.

Hey, when you make 400 posts a day on just this site alone it's pretty hard to be good at it.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Imagine how amazing our country could be if we didn’t have to protect all of the top 10 militarily.

Imagine how amazing our country could be if we didn't spend more money on our military than the next 10 combined.

Hey, when you make 400 posts a day on just this site alone it's pretty hard to be good at it.
Better than what you bring to the table. There’s plenty of snarky passive aggressive behavior in the real world. We don’t need a poster that brings that and only that to the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT