ADVERTISEMENT

French "Centrist" Macron met his wife, 24 years his senior...

So this week we want to be like France? Cool, got it.

Can someone just let me know when it's time to go not be like France again? TIA

The hell is wrong with everyone? Here. Wood not.
french-economy-and-industry-minister-emmanuel-macron-and-his-wife-picture-id585754046

Reactions: BrianNole09
In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal.

When I was 18 there definitely some 38 yo that I would have given my left nut for. However now that I am 40 there is no 60 yo that I would give my left nut for.

When I was 18 there definitely some 38 yo that I would have given my left nut for. However now that I am 40 there is no 60 yo that I would give my left nut for.
CSB: One of my best friends and I loaded up a car and drove to Idaho one Summer to do some hiking in the Sawtooth Mountains. We stopped in the town of Hailey to get a beer and find a place to crash. Well, we had no idea how pricey everything was in the Summer time. As we were having our beers and figuring out Plan B (Sleep in the car), we started chatting up six gals celebrating their 20th high school reunion. They'd all flown in from somewhere and had a condo. They kept urging us to come back and spend the night at the condo and share their wine and go skinny dipping in the hot tub. I'm basically in the parking lot with them at this point, but my buddy just keeps shaking his head and saying no with a giant look of embarrassment on his face. I start telling him I can handle five and all he needs to do is take care of one of them… Nope, he won't budge. Damn moral, socially awkward buddy who is now a happily married PhD.
I bitched at him for a week in the back country and for the 2000 miles back about the ass he cost me. A couple weren't exactly hot, but, at age 21 all they need to do is offer you some wine and a hot tub to turn it into a sledge hammer. He came home to IC two years ago and I bitched to him about it again all these years later.

Reactions: Urohawk
He came home to IC two years ago and I bitched to him about it again all these years later.

This story reminds me of the time I drove from IC to Minneapolis for a friends bachelor party. We were all drunk by midnight and had early plans in the AM so we went back to the hotel. Two of the eight of decided we were hungry as hell and went out to get food. There is some late night pizza slice place there. We got lost about the same time one of the strip clubs closed down. About 20-30 strippers were walking out the back door as we were crossing the block. Total coincidence. We stopped one to get directions, explained we were out of town, looking for a pizza joint. One of them says, "Hey pizza sounds great right about this time of night." Rather than chat her up which seemed liked a great idea, my buddy grabs me and says we need to go. Ten minutes later over pizza he says, "Do you think those girls would have come here with us?" I literally thought I should slam my head into the table.

This story reminds me of the time I drove from IC to Minneapolis for a friends bachelor party. We were all drunk by midnight and had early plans in the AM so we went back to the hotel. Two of the eight of decided we were hungry as hell and went out to get food. There is some late night pizza slice place there. We got lost about the same time one of the strip clubs closed down. About 20-30 strippers were walking out the back door as we were crossing the block. Total coincidence. We stopped one to get directions, explained we were out of town, looking for a pizza joint. One of them says, "Hey pizza sounds great right about this time of night." Rather than chat her up which seemed liked a great idea, my buddy grabs me and says we need to go. Ten minutes later over pizza he says, "Do you think those girls would have come here with us?" I literally thought I should slam my head into the table.
DeIkkw0.gif

In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal.
so you mean that teacher dude running around last month with that 15 yr old should have gone to Denmark? Well then there is kidnapping and cross the boarder flight with a minor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT