ADVERTISEMENT

French President Emmanuel Macron warned against escalation Sunday regarding Ukraine, a day after President Biden said Russian President...

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
French President Emmanuel Macron warned against escalation Sunday regarding Ukraine, a day after President Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin was a "butcher" who "cannot remain in power."

France's Macron warns against escalation after Biden says Putin 'cannot remain in power'

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk
LOL. So, at first Putin was bluffing and it was just an exercise. Then Putin had legitimate claims to Ukraine (actually, that's still a thing in right wing world). Then, Biden was being too tough on Russia with all the sanctions. Then, Biden wasn't doing enough for Ukraine because he didn't do the no-fly zone. Now, he is antagonizing them too much.

Huh, it's almost like it doesn't matter what he does, Republicans are going to bitch about it. It's as if they don't really give a crap about the actual situation and are just interested in trying to score political points with it.

LOL. So, at first Putin was bluffing and it was just an exercise. Then Putin had legitimate claims to Ukraine (actually, that's still a thing in right wing world). Then, Biden was being too tough on Russia with all the sanctions. Then, Biden wasn't doing enough for Ukraine because he didn't do the no-fly zone. Now, he is antagonizing them too much.

Huh, it's almost like it doesn't matter what he does, Republicans are going to bitch about it. It's as if they don't really give a crap about the actual situation and are just interested in trying to score political points with it.
Yeah sounds familiar. It’s all a game. The bandits in Washington are robbing us blind. They’re all scum. We need massive reform in Washington.

The President of France said it, you no talent ass clown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hondo_11
Live look in at OP

run-bombs.gif

Live look in at OPs mom’s house

cc2x41kx7qj81.jpg

Putin has treated Macron like a bitch this entire ordeal and humiliated him time and again. He told Macron he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine, right before he did.

I do agree that Joe should avoid escalating rhetoric like calling Putin a weasel-faced war criminal.

Do you support escalating rhetoric?

So our President escalated rhetoric, Russia’s dictator invaded another Country, Is killing innocent civilians and completely destroying cities and it seems you feel treating him with kids gloves is appropriate. Would expect nothing less from you, Maybe Biden should point out what a genius Putin is, I’m sure that will teach him a lesson.

The President of France said it, you no talent ass clown.
And it gets repeated here by the same dipshits that repeat everything else Comrad Tucker spouts about. Or maybe he doesn't, I don't give a shit. The bottom line is the usual right wing propagandists on here repeat it over and over.

Whitehouse backtracking on Biden's comments.

Looks like his own people disagree with his comments.

HROT leftists need to edit their posts. They've been given new talking points.

Last edited:

I think it's funny you think you know what is a thing in the right wing world. You most definitely not a thing in the right wing world. Trust me, we think nothing of you.

That's pretty much how all politics works these days from both parties.

Whitehouse backtracking on Biden's comments.

Looks like his own people disagree with his comments.

HROT leftists need to edit their posts. They've been given new talking points.

Nope. No editing.

Now stick with me a minute because I know this maybe foreign territory for some but I disagree with the WH trying to "clarify" the earlier statement. The WH should have let the original stand.

Nope. No editing.

Now stick with me a minute because I know this maybe foreign territory for some but I disagree with the WH trying to "clarify" the earlier statement. The WH should have let the original stand.

So you disagree with other world leaders and your own administration?

Only Biden and some knuclehead leftists are in agreement on escalating the rhetoric.

Not making Putin think the world wants him removed from power. Unless you don’t mind WWIII
But that’s what will need to happen for sanctions to end.

The Russians are already pointing to the White House walking back Biden’s remark as coming from fear of Putin. No one who knows Putin says any of this will make a difference.

Last edited:
How dare Biden take a tough tone on Putin!!

This is the Republican Party now.
The Northerns and Abbys of this board confirm it.
FMunnlUWUAALPRi.jpg

LOL. Another poster deflecting away from a world leader scolding Biden and instead trying to make it about Republicans. Pathetic.

But that’s what will need to happen for sanctions to end.

The Russians are already pointing to the White House walking back Biden’s remark as coming from fear of Putin. No one who knows Putin says any of this will make a difference.
No sanctions are NOT going to end, if anything they get tougher.

Reactions: mnole03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT