ADVERTISEMENT

friend-cum-partner

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
Perhaps the oddest term I have come across in a yahoo news article: "Daryaganj says a late member of its founding family, Kundan Lal Jaggi, created the disputed dish when he helmed the kitchen at the relocated Delhi eatery, where Gujral, his friend-cum-partner from Peshawar only handled marketing." I was not sure whether to tag @NoleATL or @GOHOX69 for an explanation so I tagged you both...

Perhaps the oddest term I have come across in a yahoo news article: "Daryaganj says a late member of its founding family, Kundan Lal Jaggi, created the disputed dish when he helmed the kitchen at the relocated Delhi eatery, where Gujral, his friend-cum-partner from Peshawar only handled marketing." I was not sure whether to tag @NoleATL or @GOHOX69 for an explanation so I tagged you both...

Probably your best contribution to the ROT ;)

Probably your best contribution to the ROT ;)
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Google British English.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT