ADVERTISEMENT

From an Ole Miss fan...

I actually had respect for MSU program until we beat them and their players and fans turned into a bunch of excuse-making whiney bitches who couldn't admit that they got beat.

Total lack of respect for MSU on my part. When I heard what they were doing on the hospital visit before the bowl and all the trash talking during the game I knew they were punks. Players don't know real team football because they are a bunch of thugs.

Have one and think of us in The Grove next fall. :D:D:D

This is what happens when all the Rebels who fought in the Civil War from Ole Miss got killed, what was left was cowards and cripples, and generations and generations of inbreeding from partying in the Grove and Loyalty foundation meetings has led to- lowered IQ's, eyes too close together, and an uncanny resemblance to Prince Charles.

Total lack of respect for MSU on my part. When I heard what they were doing on the hospital visit before the bowl and all the trash talking during the game I knew they were punks. Players don't know real team football because they are a bunch of thugs.
I'm not complaining about Iowa. We got beat. Either team could've won it. Both teams wanted it. You guys just wanted it more.

I'm not complaining about Iowa. We got beat. Either team could've won it. Both teams wanted it. You guys just wanted it more.

dlnkmt.jpg

Mutt,

You’ll always be baby bro...all time record, Grove vs Junction, Ole Miss ladies vs MSU ladies, Oxford be Starkganistan.

Just like Iowa - there is only one #flagship University in the state. Really it’s not close.

Best wishes and genuinely you had a good team (underachieved based on the talent) but it was a much better one year than we had.

Kudos to you.

Mutt,

You’ll always be baby bro...all time record, Grove vs Junction, Ole Miss ladies vs MSU ladies, Oxford be Starkganistan.

Just like Iowa - there is only one #flagship University in the state. Really it’s not close.

Best wishes and genuinely you had a good team (underachieved based on the talent) but it was a much better one year than we had.

Kudos to you.
You two are welcome to go back and forth like this to your hearts content. Much, much, more entertaining than us making fun of the clowns as it's old hat.

Starkganistan. Awesome.

Mutt,

Kudos to you.

I'm liking this guy.

No offense Mutt, I like you too.

Mutt,

Kudos to you.
35-3. We're your little brother like Michael Corleone was Fredo's little brother. Your mascot was a traitor to AMERICA, a 19th century Jane Fonda......and you're LOSERS....1865, LOST the Civil war.....1962, LOST the struggle for Civil rights....2018, LOST the Egg Bowl....LOSE, LOSE, LOSE!!!!!

As a peace-loving man, I feel compelled to ride my horse to this territory to claim what we won in 1865...and to restore the peace that has recently become disrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDJHawk
I would say the ball bounced our way a little bit more. Re-watched that game yesterday. You gifted us two short fields and we did the same. The big pass play was huge but our goal line stand early in the 4th was stellar. You had two huge drops that should have been touchdowns, those really hurt. MSU defense was great, offense not so much. Our D was very good also (got more turn-overs), our offense just made a few more plays.

Great game, was pleasantly surprised we won with minus 15 rushing yards.

I know some folks pointed to the officials but every penalty called was legitimate. I played very smart and clean.

35-3. We're your little brother like Michael Corleone was Fredo's little brother. Your mascot was a traitor to AMERICA, a 19th century Jane Fonda......and you're LOSERS....1865, LOST the Civil war.....1962, LOST the struggle for Civil rights....2018, LOST the Egg Bowl....LOSE, LOSE, LOSE!!!!!

Not going to lie I'm loving see this Ole Miss-Miss St. hatred play out here. Reminds me of Iowa-ISU. Both don't get much hype out of their region but nice to see some other hated rivals go at it before our eyes. Another similarity is like ISU big achievement in years they don't make a bowl is seeing Iowa lose and can see it with Ole Miss this year. Plus speaking of Egg Bowl remember seeing a nice little brawl this year.

Also this response is awesome. Any time you bring Fredo Corleone up or the Civil War loss in an argument you'll get a like from me good sir. Well played.

Reactions: goodbyebobby

Agree, i thought that was the most disrespectful, lame ass, full retard thing I've ever heard. You can't turn the thug crap off for a hospital visit? A lack of discipline and it showed on the field also. They're right at the top of the scumbag list for me.

Mutt,

Kudos to you.

Realizing you're new here, we are friendly and don't jump all over you. However, we have rules. Pictures. Now.

Was reading the Miss State board. One fan suggested that if Mississippi had only one flagship university that they could fill a 90,000 seat stadium and be more like LSU or Bama.

I was like yup, just like some fans up here.

Reactions: hawkhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT