ADVERTISEMENT

From your friends in Lincoln.

Man I hope Nebraska somehow has a spot in the B1G Championship and the Playoff on the line when Black Friday rolls around.

A win in this series would never feel more sweet, especially as it'll be a nationally televised night game.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I think a lot of schools show game ending links/updates like that. I would bet the FG attempt at the end of the ND game was shown everywhere and most of the Big 10 and Big 12 showed the Cyclones FG.

They put highlights of Big games and top 25 games all the time in Lincoln I was at a OU game in Norman and they showed highlights of games I figured most stadiums did that.

Reactions: WSC72
Have we ever shown something like that at Kinnick? Nothing says we're living rent free in their heads like them showing our game on their big screen as they are playing their legitimate rival.
They showed highlights of several games. Any that ended in dramatic fashion were shown prior to the game.

Reactions: WSC72
"Bulletic board" material...another tired sports cliche' that's largely meaningless.
Nebraska doesn't know any better, nobody told them it's 2024 and bulletin boards went away in the 80's.

They still dress like this at Nebraska games.

4c50fc0dc15fc63a0dcf068548647b9a.jpg

If I ever want to see a good Nebraska team, I’ll ask my grandpa to get his VCR out of storage, dust it off, and throw in a VHS tape from the 90s.
No need to wake grandpa, it's likely on Youtube somewhere....few teams can match Nebraska's 60-3 run from 1993-1997 in their history, so its understandable why some of their fans have trouble with reality. If you want to see Iowa when they were maybe that good type in

Big Ten Film Vault: 1958 Yearbook - Iowa Season Recap​

Husker fans are feeling their oats right now because Rhule is doing what he's always done at the college level - turn programs around. The problem is if the past is any guide he won't quite get there all the way and will probably want to leave in 1-2 years and they'll fall right back where they were.

Love the Nebby hype!

They've beaten UTEP and a lousy Colorado team.

Reality is coming soon.
Where have I heard that recently? The person saying it looked like an idiot when "reality" turned out to be not as good as she thought.

what is funny to me is we have a 500% better rivalry with Neb. in 15 yrs than Ia ST had in 100 plus. Only team IS St can get to hate them is Ia. good stuff......

You don’t like Little Debbie fans whooping and a hollering and flipping the bird after Iowa loses on a last second FG by the Clowns DEMAND better from your team, starting at the very top and including the football whales like the Moons, Rastetter, et al. The rest of us are just little fish easily ignored.

So tired. Can't you come up with something new. You are the one living in the past.
LOL. I forgot to mention the 90’s style Starter coats some in Nebraska still wear. Seriously, one can’t call out the reality of mediocre Nebraska football in the last 25 years without having to hear about their greatness of the 80s and 90s. It’d be like someone calling out Minnesota’s ineptness back in the 80s and 90s, only to have some Minnesota fan bring up their greatness of the 50s. Every player playing college football today wasn’t even alive the last time Nebraska was relevant in football. But, but, the 90s. And Tom Osborn.

You don’t like Little Debbie fans whooping and a hollering and flipping the bird after Iowa loses on a last second FG by the Clowns DEMAND better from your team, starting at the very top and including the football whales like the Moons, Rastetter, et al. The rest of us are just little fish easily ignored.
At the end of the day I get their celebrating. When you can't beat a team then you have to put all your fruit in someone else's basket I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT