ADVERTISEMENT

Furman & Buffalo, undefeated come Sunday?

HFFL64

HR All-State
Apr 19, 2007
Furman @ LSU and Buffalo @ Marquette, will either win? I have not seen either play, know nothing of any of the four, and will be working when these games are played.:( Marriage and working nights has really f'd my sports addiction!

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Even if one or both win, I don't think either goes undefeated and winds up dropping at least a game or two on the road in conference play. The familiarity with the opponents makes such a huge difference when you only have 48-72 hours as a coach to prep for a team, and then just a fraction of that time you can spend with your team. Heck, that terrible West Carolina team took Furman to double OT.

Reactions: td77
Furman loses, Buffalo wins. Furman is not even close to a top 25 team. They aren't even the best team in their own conference.

I would guess that Furman ends up with around 5 losses. Buffalo 2ish. It’s tough to go through basketball undefeated even in a weak conference.

Furman @ LSU and Buffalo @ Marquette, will either win? I have not seen either play, know nothing of any of the four, and will be working when these games are played.:( Marriage and working nights has really f'd my sports addiction!
"If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, and agony on thee."

Hang in. :)

75-65 Marquette 2nd half around 7:00 to go. Buffalo was only down 2 and the Golden Eagles reeled off some 3's. Fun game to watch.

Marquette 14 3's so far.

Last edited:
Marquette's Markus Howard having the game of his life. 38 PTS and 8-12 from 3. Looks like Curry out there. 3:21 left. 92-77 Marquette.

What the hell, how did Howard get away from us and now playing for Marquette? Just getting ahead of the curve:p
Our coaches can't see a good recruit and would have lost him anyway. Just kidding...

Furman was overrated but I think Buffalo is legit.

They ran into a hot shooting team tonight but their wins over West Virginia, San Francisco and Syracuse show that they are respectable.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT