ADVERTISEMENT

HELP WANTED

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. – The Buffalo Bills and Jani-King are asking anyone age 18 and over (or under 18 with proper working papers) interested in shoveling snow inside the stadium to come to Highmark Stadium starting at 10:00 p.m. tomorrow night (Saturday night) and be part of the team to get the venue ready for the hometown Bills Wildcard Playoff game vs. the Steelers!

Shovelers can shovel snow throughout the night on Saturday into Sunday morning if needed. The rate of pay is $20 per hour. Complimentary food and breaks will be provided throughout the shifts in a comfortable warm area. Those interested in shoveling must have proper photo identification (driver's license, state ID) to work.

Prospective snow shovelers are asked to dress appropriately for the weather (gloves, scarves, hats, coats, etc.) and to bring their own shovels, if possible, (shovels will be provided if you do not have one).

Shovelers may enter and park in Lot 6 off Abbott Road just north of the Team Store and proceed to the Jani-King office trailer at the bottom of the steps to register for work. All shovelers are encouraged to click the link below to pre-register, save time, and ensure all information is accurate.

I was initially thinking it could be a good time. But then I realized that when I shovel snow at home, it's only maybe an hour, at the most. I'm not sure I'd be very useful at shoveling for a full 8hr shift.

Don't your butlers shovel snow for you?

10 acres is a pretty big estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDallasRuss
That's better.

You sounded middle class for a moment...
I use a very fancy snow shovel.

s-l1200.webp

Reactions: BrianNole777
Those hoping to attend this weekend's playoff game between the Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers might want to get their snow shoes ready.

According to the latest forecast, travel will be "difficult to near impossible" in the area thanks to heavy lake effect snow. The latest forecast from National Weather Services Buffalo paints a bleak picture.

"Heavy lake effect snow bands with gusty winds will occur east of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario Saturday through Sunday night," NWS Buffalo said. "The snow bands will oscillate north to south, impacting the Buffalo and Watertown Metros. Travel will be difficult to near impossible within snow bands."

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT