ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz Stumps Air Force General

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

Rather interesting and telling exchange on how far our military has fallen to wokeism. This General literally can't even define the words being used (because they're total ****ing nonsense) in our military today. Trans ideology needs to be stripped from our military, root and stem, or we are going to lose the next major conflict we are involved in (probably worse than how biden managed to lose in Afghanistan even).

Define demigender for me, please.

Demigender.

Definition: Demi Moore is pretty freaking hot when she has long hair like in Disclosure - a more common haircut for the chick gender. When Demi cut her hair for G.I. Jane - she looked more like the dude gender. However, Demi was still pretty hot. Choosing to spank it to either Demi version is acceptable and considered Demigender wanking.

D. E. M. I. G. E. N. D. E. R.

Demigender.

I don’t understand “wokeism” either, but honestly how much does it affect anyone in his/her daily life? It seems MAGA mutts keep beating this drum because they have nothing of substance to promote that would actually be beneficial to most people.
Aren't you the supposed, former Republican? The reason these types of nonsensical programs are being questioned, is because the harm they will cause the ultimate mission of our armed forces. Our military is there to protect the United States against foreign actors. The military is not to be used for social experiments. If an LBGTQWEO person wants to join, fine, but no special treatment or accommodations should be considered.

I don’t understand “wokeism” either, but honestly how much does it affect anyone in his/her daily life? It seems MAGA mutts keep beating this drum because they have nothing of substance to promote that would actually be beneficial to most people.
It's literally being used in determining station and rank in the military. Given that "demigender" is a protected class in the diversity spectrum wouldn't you assume a military general would at minimum be able to define what it is? Why are we sacrificing military readiness for a word/identity(?) no normal human even knows the meaning of? No reward for implementing policies like this in the first place. That is the point. It's a detriment.

Our military is there to kill foreigners who think they ought to control the natural resources in their own country.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

well if we can root out the crazy... we will see that we are a super power, the country EVERYONE else in the world wants to be in. We don't need a bunch of useless legislation, laws that restrict freedom, or to spend a bunch of money just because.

Aren't you the supposed, former Republican? The reason these types of nonsensical programs are being questioned, is because the harm they will cause the ultimate mission of our armed forces. Our military is there to protect the United States against foreign actors. The military is not to be used for social experiments. If an LBGTQWEO person wants to join, fine, but no special treatment or accommodations should be considered.
I’m a very moderate Republican. I’m just tired of hearing about “wokeism” all the time.

It's literally being used in determining station and rank in the military. Given that "demigender" is a protected class in the diversity spectrum wouldn't you assume a military general would at minimum be able to define what it is? Why are we sacrificing military readiness for a word/identity(?) no normal human even knows the meaning of? No reward for implementing policies like this in the first place. That is the point. It's a detriment.
Yeah, I agree. I’m just tired of hearing about it.

well if we can root out the crazy... we will see that we are a super power, the country EVERYONE else in the world wants to be in. We don't need a bunch of useless legislation, laws that restrict freedom, or to spend a bunch of money just because.
Who’s the crazy in this scenario? I’m assuming you mean people like the OP, correct?

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
I looked quick to learn about how gender is being used to assign rank and station. Can you explain how this is being done? Are non-CIS or non-binary individuals given a preferential treatment in advancement? Thanks

What’s harming the military right now is Sen Tubberville blocking promotions of military officers.

Last edited:
What’s harming the military right now is Sen Tubberville blocking promotions of military officers.
I agree with his reasoning. Paying for military members to get abortions at the tax payers expense in unacceptable. democrats have grossly overplayed their hand and now want to cry victim when there's push back on items like this.
Time to get the pronoun nonsense and gender crap out of the military and everywhere else. And they need to stop making up stuff like demigender.
They literally can't even define the words they're using in policy decisions. It's amazing how much they are willing to bend the knee and accept this nonsense literally zero understanding of what the concepts are. How these people got beyond the rank of private is beyond me.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Remember when conservatives thought an integrated military was a problem, and the army said f that we have a war to win?

I looked quick to learn about how gender is being used to assign rank and station. Can you explain how this is being done? Are non-CIS or non-binary individuals given a preferential treatment in advancement? Thanks
@SSG T Is this something you could comment on? Is the DEI training and related matters more about inclusion or are there aspects impacting who is getting advancement. Scruddy didn't respond. Thanks

@SSG T Is this something you could comment on? Is the DEI training and related matters more about inclusion or are there aspects impacting who is getting advancement. Scruddy didn't respond. Thanks

When I retired in 2021, the only thing that training mentioned anything about any LGBTQ+ at all was, basically, they can be who the are, so leave them alone.

There was no Army-wide training on any of it. There was job (MOS or position) related training based on regs/policy. So, for example, they might train 42A (HR personnel) on what the requirements were if someone wanted to "identify" as a different gender (I received the same as a 1SG). And no, they couldn't just walk in one day and say "I'm now this" and it be kosher.

Now, things might get mentioned in annual SA/SH briefs if someone in the unit (generally Brigade level) identified as LGBTQ+, that info would get pushed down from that level and included.

But yeah, there was no specific policy regarding it. And I've not seen nor heard of anything new recently. Most of it is just rumor based of what someone "heard" might be coming down...generally hearing it from someone who doesn't know any more than they themselves do. I mean, we heard all kinds of stuff for decades about how this or that was going to happen, and none of it did.

Much like alien "evidence", unless someone can produce an AR, DA level Memorandum For Record, or some other official document saying "This is what we are now doing", anything you hear, particularly from RW nutcase talking heads, is BS.

Apologies, the Brooke owens institute is what is being referenced in this video. This is a direct excerpt from their mission "The Brooke Owens Fellowship is designed to serve both as an inspiration and as a career boost". This is the group prioritizing "minorities" like demisexuals over straight white members of the military.

Apologies, the Brooke owens institute is what is being referenced in this video. This is a direct excerpt from their mission "The Brooke Owens Fellowship is designed to serve both as an inspiration and as a career boost". This is the group prioritizing "minorities" like demisexuals over straight white members of the military.
I would appreciate a little more clarity. You said the military is literally basing promotions on gender. If that is happening, how is it happening and what is the proof?

I agree with his reasoning. Paying for military members to get abortions at the tax payers expense in unacceptable. democrats have grossly overplayed their hand and now want to cry victim when there's push back on items like this.

They literally can't even define the words they're using in policy decisions. It's amazing how much they are willing to bend the knee and accept this nonsense literally zero understanding of what the concepts are. How these people got beyond the rank of private is beyond me.
So, all senators should block promotions if the don’t agree with niche policy? Functioning governments don’t work like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT