ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz Stumps Air Force General

Meh, I think Gaetz was being a dick. What was his point?

Why should the general know wtf a demigender is? I mean, it actually is redeeming that he doesn't know what it is. Fill your head with sh$t that matters general...

Rather interesting and telling exchange on how far our military has fallen to wokeism. This General literally can't even define the words being used (because they're total ****ing nonsense) in our military today. Trans ideology needs to be stripped from our military, root and stem, or we are going to lose the next major conflict we are involved in (probably worse than how biden managed to lose in Afghanistan even).
You don’t know who Jared DeVries is? Idiot.

I agree with his reasoning. Paying for military members to get abortions at the tax payers expense in unacceptable. democrats have grossly overplayed their hand and now want to cry victim when there's push back on items like this.
This is a really weird effing take. How much do you hate the US military and its members if you think, either:

A) we should force them to get private healthcare, or…

B) we should not give them basic healthcare services.

I am morally against smoking. Am I crying that we cover lung cancer treatment for service members who smoke? No… because I’m not a disgusting, vile, piece of trash who believes people with alternate morals from my own should be left to suffer and die because of it. My Christian faith teaches me not to treat people the way you treat people.

Be better.

This is a really weird effing take. How much do you hate the US military and its members if you think, either:

I am morally against smoking. Am I crying that we cover lung cancer treatment for service members who smoke? No… because I’m not a disgusting, vile, piece of trash who believes people with alternate morals from my own should be left to suffer and die because of it. My Christian faith teaches me not to treat people the way you treat people.

Be better.
This is just a moronic take on all levels tbh. I'd say do better, but I know you won't.

You claim to be a Christian yet also defend abortion as basic healthcare. Don't come at me, pretender.
In over 2000 years, there has never been consensus on the morality of abortion, including today, among Christians. Don’t push your sect’s interpretation/narratives on all other Christians.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Meh, I think Gaetz was being a dick. What was his point?

Why should the general know wtf a demigender is? I mean, it actually is redeeming that he doesn't know what it is. Fill your head with sh$t that matters general...
If he can’t figure out demi = half, I don’t thinks he’s very smart.

Be better.
Where was this stance when people on this board were saying don’t treat people who chose not to get the clot shots?

Reactions: Scruddy
Sorry people like an inclusive society so that's staying. You can either get with the times or die mad about it. Your choice.
Or we can purge the nonsense entirely like a sane society would. There's nothing kind or inclusive about lying to people about their gender and affirming mental health disorders btw. That doesn't make you a good person.
We don't know WTF you dummies are talking about. Why don't you can tell us what it is, beyond Florida Governor stupid.
Did you have a stroke before typing this? You can't insinuate anyone else is stupid if you can't form a cohesive sentence yourself.

In over 2000 years, there has never been consensus on the morality of abortion, including today, among Christians. Don’t push your sect’s interpretation/narratives on all other Christians.
He's like 25 and from West Des Moines or Clive or Naperville or some other soft ass place. He's on some red pill bullshit. He'll exhaust himself eventually

Sorry people like an inclusive society so that's staying. You can either get with the times or die mad about it. Your choice.
Groomers and pedophiles are cheering this on the rest of society just doesn’t want to put up with the consequences for not being all-in on the tranny madness.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and Scruddy
What would the latter even have to do with the prior hahaha you really are a dunce.
It means you're trying to dominate the board with your YouTube "intellect" because you're socially detached because you've always had everything provided for you. It's plainly obvious.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Or we can purge the nonsense entirely like a sane society would. There's nothing kind or inclusive about lying to people about their gender and affirming mental health disorders btw. That doesn't make you a good person.

Did you have a stroke before typing this? You can't insinuate anyone else is stupid if you can't form a cohesive sentence yourself.

You obviously read the sentence and were able to detect the grammatical errors. Stupidity is lacking intelligence or common sense which applies in your case. Has little to do with transposing words when typing.

You obviously read the sentence and were able to detect the grammatical errors. Stupidity is lacking intelligence or common sense which applies in your case. Has little to do with transposing words when typing.
Normally I'd agree with you, except in the instance of calling someone else stupid while not being able to form a sentence yourself. Next.

It means you're trying to dominate the board with your YouTube "intellect" because you're socially detached because you've always had everything provided for you. It's plainly obvious.
This and your other rant are so weirdly specific that I assume you're projecting your daddy issues at this point. If you really wanna vent about it then go off, king.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
This and your other rant are so weirdly specific that I assume you're projecting your daddy issues at this point. If you really wanna vent about it then go off, king.
I'm not projecting anything, I have normal parents who went to my games which is why I'm not pestering people about my red pill takes using language I lifted from YouTube red pill content.

Not mad, it’s just stupid and should not be normalized. They no need to adopt the nonsense of some weirdos.

Reactions: Scruddy
Ok, let's carry this thought experiment to the next level then. What does "half gender" mean?

More successful than you'll ever be lol now go back to prepping those pizzas before the lunch rush
LOL. If being a big, stupid asshole makes one successful, I would assume you're successful like your hero matt.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT