ADVERTISEMENT

GAME CANCELED. Mich w/ Under 40 Players Available. Iowa Opened as 14 Pt Favorite, O/U of 53.5. Mich Had Practiced Sun & Mon w/ Plans to Play

Jim seems to have considerable amount of respect for Kirk and our program:

“Yeah, very excited about it," Harbaugh said. "And very focused on our opponent. And also really excited the way ur players have responded to the challenge. It’s a big one. Iowa’s extremely good. Known Kirk Ferentz for a very long time, had a chance to play with the Raiders in 1998, coach Ferentz was on that staff. He is a tremendous coach. His teams execute at a very high level. Tough and play the game the way it’s supposed to be played. Very disciplined in all phases, offense, defense, special teams, always a signature of his teams, his coaching, great respect.”

Will have to wait until Saturday before I can bet anything. Who knows how many players will opt out the rest of the season to get ready for the pro draft.

Maybe playing these guys will be better for them. It's not like the usual starters have shown many signs of life this season.
i thought the daily testing was supposed to help w/ these issues. If you test +, you are removed from the team & you take an additional test to confirm positivity.

those daily tests were supposed to detect covid before you became contagious, too.

its just bizarre that these outbreaks have occurred. it seems like some teams are good at following protocols & others are not

I guarantee the Michigan players desperately want to play Iowa this week. Anyone suggesting or insinuating that Michigan is "scared" of Iowa is a buffoon,

So far no team as missed 3 weeks in a row. Michigan would be the first in the Big 10 if they opt out Saturday. Also say what you want about Fleck, who is a giant Dbag, but I give him credit for taking an under man Goofer team to Lincoln to still play last week. Hopefully Coach Khakis does the same.

So far no team as missed 3 weeks in a row. Michigan would be the first in the Big 10 if they opt out Saturday. Also say what you want about Fleck, who is a giant Dbag, but I give him credit for taking an under man Goofer team to Lincoln to still play last week. Hopefully Coach Khakis does the same.

its a bad look for Michigan, that's for sure

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT