ADVERTISEMENT

Game Notes & Two Deeps for Iowa vs. Wisconsin

Nice to see Xavier #1 jersey at backup free safety. Cream rises to the top. Go Hawks smash Wisconsin!
Xavier Nwankpa
WAUM-puh

Last edited:
Nice to see Xavier #2 at free safety. Cream rises to the top. Go Hawks smash Wisconsin!
I don't know how that is any more nice to see than when he was the #2 guy at SS (which he has been previously).

Looking to the projected depth chart next season, few spots are likely more entrenched than Schulte at FS. The fact that he's not sticking out like a sore thumb at such a prominent defensive position for the Hawks is quite a testament to him.

Like everyone, I'm excited to see X earn a starting spot. However, I do want to see him earn it. I know that Phil isn't just going to be giving the job away.

Schulte isn't leaving the field, he is always in the right place, and almost always arriving at the same time as the ball.

X will probably take over for Kaevon at one safety spot. Castro will probably be forcing his way on the field, too, probably at cash?

Cooper has to stay on the field. So we have Robert and Harris battling for the final spot.

Great problem to have so many talented guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT