ADVERTISEMENT

Game over Joe

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006

Cardi B drops support for Biden over military aid to Ukraine and Israel​

Rapper voices frustration over budget cuts to home town New York while Washington votes to increase funding for overseas wars

Who is she going to support? Trump?

Who is she going to support? Trump?
Yes, she absolutely will. I can’t name one black friend of mine that isn’t voting for Trump. They say their live’s were better, we weren’t in wars, the US wasn’t being a bitch about foreign policy or domestic nonsense. I had one the brother ask me who I thought he’d want to be current president, I replied with Clinton or Obama. He snapped back with that’s who you think a n-word would vote for because you think we don’t follow politics and he had no time for the grifting of the democrats. This is going to change the dynamics of the Democratic Party when blacks no longer blindly vote democrats across the board. The younger black voters are much more informed and can see how JBS’s Great Society and the 22 trillion in welfare programs and misguided funding have only contributed the poverty of the black population.

Yes, she absolutely will. I can’t name one black friend of mine that isn’t voting for Trump. They say their live’s were better, we weren’t in wars, the US wasn’t being a bitch about foreign policy or domestic nonsense. I had one the brother ask me who I thought he’d want to be current president, I replied with Clinton or Obama. He snapped back with that’s who you think a n-word would vote for because you think we don’t follow politics and he had no time for the grifting of the democrats. This is going to change the dynamics of the Democratic Party when blacks no longer blindly vote democrats across the board. The younger black voters are much more informed and can see how JBS’s Great Society and the 22 trillion in welfare programs and misguided funding have only contributed the poverty of the black population.
Don't forget to use the ;) when you are being sarcastic. We got it when you said you have a bunch of black friends that are voting for Trump, but, it never hurts to be clear.

She absolutely will? Please send this link to me. 🤣

Reactions: HawkMD
She may now. Last election cycle, though, she openly stated she was not a fan of Trump at all.
Yeah, the last election cycle. I think she and many other voters have figured out the shitshow that is the Democratic Party. I don’t do party line politics and I’m only speaking on what I’ve experienced in this case. Latinos are also drifting away from the Dems even with their attempts to to lock down their votes. If Trump can legally run for POS, he wins.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I wonder if Donald will have Cardi B perform WAP at his inaugural ball? I'm sure his supporters love her music.
I was just about to post that I think it would be hilarious to watch Biden try to read the lyrics to WAP off a teleprompter, only to venture off script somewhere around “swipe your nose like a credit card.”

Your black friends from Canada that nobody's ever met sound really cool.

I wonder if Donald will have Cardi B perform WAP at his inaugural ball? I'm sure his supporters love her music.
Well it's an award winning song :)

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion were the top winners at the 2021 BET Hip Hop Awards, which were telecast on Tuesday (Oct. 5) on BET. They won three awards for their provocative smash “WAP”: song of the year, best hip hop video and best collaboration.

As someone who works primarily with black people and people of color imma say I feel the exact opposite

Reactions: cigaretteman
Let me know when we can use those billions on nice things for everyday Americans. Sadly, your party is against those kinds of things. I doubt you bitched during the Iraq war.
As someone who voted for W twice, I sincerely regret my support of him and the Iraq war.

In all honesty, there were a lot of policies and positions of Trump that resonated with me when it came to foreign policy. Not all, but many. The reason I didn’t vote for Trump was because of how bad of a leader I knew he would be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT