ADVERTISEMENT

George Clooney Calls on Biden to Drop Out

Says the Biden he talked to at a fundraiser this year is not the Biden of 2000, not even the Biden of several years ago. I understand this is a big deal due to his large donations.
So he said this night of event or after the rest of the sheep herded?

This isn't a case of "he can't beat Trump because people have jumped off a ledge." People are jumping off the ledge because he can't beat Trump. Literally any high-profile Dem would have a better chance.

And it is hard to deny how far he has fallen. My son's fiancé (very liberal) is part of the team running the NATO conference in DC this week. In one area where carpet had been laid down they were instructed to remove the padding under the carpet, because if it's too soft Joe will trip because he doesn't raise his feet enough.
This is sad to hear. For him and for all of us as Americans.

The republicans had a full blown primary to determine their candidate. It did not get the result you or many others wanted but they still had it.
Right.

Hence my comment about Republicans not having the integrity or spine to do what’s right for America.

I’m glad you are finally seeing Republican complicity in moral bankruptcy.

• Love
Reactions: Tom Paris
Tom, I genuinely believe you are a good guy. I sincerely do.

With that said, your position is not much different than the MAGA idiot brigade’s stance on Trump. Seriously.

Biden is no longer fit for office. He’s just not. His cognitive impairment is not only not going to get better it’s going to decline even more rapidly in the upcoming years.

Look at the George Stephanopoulos interview. Biden wasn’t sure if he had watched the debate he had participated in a week prior and would be satisfied with the election results provided he did the “goodest” job he could. I can almost guarantee you Biden had never said “goodest” in his entire adult life until then. That is a very telling sign of the beginning stages of dementia. And if that along with the debate weren’t compelling enough, Jake Tapper drew it out in crayon pretty well for everyone to see.

The issue isn’t whether or not Biden is more palatable than Trump; he is. The issue is America needs a commander in chief with all of his marbles in place. That is clearly not Biden.

We all have to be honest here.
I’m not disagreeing but the guy I responded to is unrecognizable since the debate. I’m for anyone that stops The Heritage Foundation. If Trump wins people will eventually be protesting when those assholes take more rights away. The SC is okay allowing the president to murder those protesters. Shit is going to get real.

Does Kamala have a better chance than Joe? I don’t know. She would get the war chest. The democrats suck at game planning so I don’t trust their plan to win. Joe’s ego needs to be stifled because when he’s saying he’s the best shot he’s clearly wrong. Kamala would be fine but people hate her and we all know why. Black woman. She was immediately scrutinized unlike other VPs.

If Trump wins I am fully convinced the Great Experiment is over. Nothing in Project 2025 helps the little guy, and when millions of Americans stupidly vote for the big guys’ best interests…we’re about to be royally effed.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
this vote is about 2 different versions of america going forward, i think Biden should drop out. i dont think he is fit now or will be in 2 years. but if he doesnt leave the race I'm not going to vote for trump or stay home. i will vote for biden and the team that surrounds him. to me, that is still a much better option than trump and the team that surrounds him (if they arnt already in jail)
This is exactly how I feel. Trump and The Heritage Foundation are nothing I ever want to see making decisions for us. They already have SCOTUS.

Honestly, I can’t argue with that.

Most likely, if Biden stays in the race, I will piss and moan about it all the way into November.

Then vote for him while plugging my nose and cursing the Republican Party for putting me in this position.
Well said. I voted for Evan McMullen in 2016 and look who we got. I will not make that mistake again.

A former Obama staffer was on CNN tonight and he contends Biden must drop out. He said he was at the same event as Clooney and was shocked at how far Biden has slipped. Said he is not at all the person of even a year ago. He thinks he owes it to the nation to let someone else beat trump.

Wait...now we are supposed to care what actors think?

I love Biden's administration but like I said, I can read the room...he needs to step down because people like you have jumped off a ledge. Whatever beats Trump is what I am for.
dumb, nobody cares what actors think

Actors that have fundraisers seem to have some influence

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
IT would be better for everyone if the rich donors would have talked Joe out of running last year.
While I agree, there is the possibility that 1) Biden has deteriorated a lot since last year, 2) some may have tried to talk him out of it, but he / his circle wanted to stay in, or 3) rich donors tried to talk other big name politicians to enter the primary against him and they all thought it was in their best interest to not do so.

I mean, a lot of people are telling him to drop out now and he isn’t doing it. Will also note that it isn’t equivalent to Trump. Trump had some name politicians enter the primary and he won. The big dem names never entered so Biden basically won by default.

While I agree, there is the possibility that 1) Biden has deteriorated a lot since last year, 2) some may have tried to talk him out of it, but he / his circle wanted to stay in, or 3) rich donors tried to talk other big name politicians to enter the primary against him and they all thought it was in their best interest to not do so.

I mean, a lot of people are telling him to drop out now and he isn’t doing it. Will also note that it isn’t equivalent to Trump. Trump had some name politicians enter the primary and he won. The big dem names never entered so Biden basically won by default.
The GOP is pro Dictator

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT