ADVERTISEMENT

George Kittle & the Iowa Governor

She's good at pandering to idiots. Everyone knows she cheers for Iowa State. After all, after 7-8 years of online classes she graduated from there.

Reactions: bojihawk44
Well that's just not true.
Sure. Post some photos of her at Iowa games 1 year ago. 5 years ago. 10 years ago.
It was an astute political move, I grant her that. I don't begrudge her for it.

Not true, even though I hate Trump I didn't stop cheering for CJ and the other Hawkeyes that presented Trump a jersey at his rally.

56a9425e6aa07.image.jpg

It’s because you have a life. The political world is only as important as people allow it to be.

Ah. Move the goal posts.
Huh? I said she isn’t an Iowa fan and asked for some pics of her over the years enjoying the atmosphere at CHA. Just take the L.
Again, no worries about her doing what lots of politicians do, hanging with celebrities. It was just laughable that she showed up in IC wearing Iowa gear.

Nah, but I had a chuckle at Reynolds showing up at her first Iowa basketball game ever. She's been schmoozed once or twice at Kinnick, but that is usually during an ISU game. I chuckle at the attempt to look like she's an Iowa fan by wearing a sweatshirt when she is well known to be an ISU fan. Let's see if Kim shows up to a women's game next year.
Showing up for a game next year????

She's a frontrunner and ISU will be damn good next couple years.
She'll be in Ames if her liver doesn't crash.

Huh? I said she isn’t an Iowa fan and asked for some pics of her over the years enjoying the atmosphere at CHA. Just take the L.
Again, no worries about her doing what lots of politicians do, hanging with celebrities. It was just laughable that she showed up in IC wearing Iowa gear.

You said it was her first Iowa game ever.

That just was not true.

No, a good lawyer or judge to get out of a DUI.

Who better to give advice than Dim Kim, herself?
If you had a brain, Georges father Bruce is an attorney and was working with the best DUI attorney in the state at one time...

If you had a brain, Georges father Bruce is an attorney and was working with the best DUI attorney in the state at one time...
Thanks for the info.

So apparently, Dim Kim was asking George if his father could put her in touch with a good DUI attorney in the event she got caught again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT