ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman's Anne Frank comparison

He clearly has to take note of the O.J. precedent.

Another jury could come along and try him on some much lesser charge ... but convict him on their opinion of the first case.

He absolutely has to stay well within all the legal lines. He needs to drive an old car and never ever go over the limit. He needs to do all his drinking at home. He needs to remember that the entire forces of the U.S. Justice department has taken over for Trayvon and is tracking every move ... stalking him in a sense.

So quoting someone means you think you're comparable to that person? If I quote Abraham Lincoln or Winston Churchill does it mean I'm comparing myself to those men?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Titus Andronicus:

Another jury could come along and try him on some much lesser charge ... but convict him on their opinion of the first case.

He absolutely has to stay well within all the legal lines. He needs to drive an old car and never ever go over the limit. He needs to do all his drinking at home. He needs to remember that the entire forces of the U.S. Justice department has taken over for Trayvon and is tracking every move ... stalking him in a sense.
And so far he has done the opposite and gotten away with it.

- July 2013, police in Foley, Texas, stop Zimmerman for speeding in a 60 mph zone. Zimmerman is let go with just a warning.
- September 2013, Zimmerman is stopped by police in Lake Mary, Fla., and given a ticket for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

- September 2013, Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie, dials 911 and
tells a police dispatcher that her punched her father and threatened her
with a gun. She later decides against pressing charges and authorities
announce in November they are dropping the case.
-
September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along
Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and
windows were too darkly tinted.
- November 2013, Zimmerman is arrested by Seminole County authorities after a disturbance at a home in Apopka.

Crap Person

This heroic conservative never ceases to amaze. He may be positioning himself to run for office in some backwater god fearin shite hole as a top conservative. If he fares well there, he could be our president some day. Lord knows, the right wing posters on HROT love the man.

Originally posted by jscott78:
This heroic conservative never ceases to amaze. He may be positioning himself to run for office in some backwater god fearin shite hole as a top conservative. If he fares well there, he could be our president some day. Lord knows, the right wing posters on HROT love the man.
giphy.gif

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
He's kinda close to Anne Frank, I wonder if he has a diary?
Here's the entry from just before he killed Trayvon Martin: I can't hold down a job. I doubt my self worth. I want to be a big man. Well, time to grab a gun and go out cruising for trouble.

Originally posted by joelbc1:
So in George's world, he is the persecuted Jew and "we the people" are the Nazi's? Interesting.

Well he did kill a Baptist, so he cannot be all bad.

Originally posted by h-hawk:

- July 2013, police in Foley, Texas, stop Zimmerman for speeding in a 60 mph zone. Zimmerman is let go with just a warning.

- September 2013, Zimmerman is stopped by police in Lake Mary, Fla., and given a ticket for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

-
September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along
Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and
windows were too darkly tinted.

- November 2013, Zimmerman is arrested by Seminole County authorities after a disturbance at a home in Apopka.
lol yeah he is not exactly in hiding like Casey Anthony.

Originally posted by lucas80:

Here's the entry from just before he killed Trayvon Martin: I can't hold down a job. I doubt my self worth. I want to be a big man. Well, time to grab a gun and go out cruising for trouble.
For some, it seems to be a similar to having 'liquid courage' to confront someone they normally would not confront. Especially with the stand your ground defense, if there are no witnesses, it's very difficult to prove.

Originally posted by lucas80:

IIRC it was Travelon that was out cruising the neighborhood looking for trouble, then after trying to kill the neighborhood watch captain Travelon found the dead.

There was no "stand your ground"'defense. Stop using a lie to advance an agenda. GZ is a scumbag, blame him, not a law that had no bearing on the case whatsoever.

Originally posted by JupiterHawk:
Originally posted by h-hawk:

-
September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.[/B]

lol yeah he is not exactly in hiding like Casey Anthony.
If he is being stopped for this kind of nonsense, then he is clearly being stalked by certain members of the Highway Patrol.

His license plate cover was too darkly tinted? That guy was sending Zimmerman a message. I bet that particular officer was a Black African-American.
[/I]
He is correct when he says he has to "Keep his guard up."

[/I]
This post was edited on 3/25 10:26 PM by Titus Andronicus

I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said"

Did she really say that?

Even if it's a misquote I'm not sure i see a "comparison", what are the two things being compared?

Seems like a typical liberal circle jerk over all things Zimmerman

I'm glad Anne Frank is not around to see this

He may be a douchebag murderer, but he didn't compare himself to Anne Frank.

The Washington Post finally ran a correction to its bogus claim that he had done so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT