ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia judge considers eligibility of Fani Willis

How many competent people do you think are going to want to jump in on team fani given all that has come to light in this case already? That's a kind of slime that sticks with you for years potentially.

There are always people looking to make a name for themselves.

I’m glad that the case moves forward however I’m unsure how she can stay on the case. They both openly lied under oath about the affair. Does that matter at all to people? I wouldn’t want her in charge of prosecuting anyone let alone this high profile case

I’m glad that the case moves forward however I’m unsure how she can stay on the case. They both openly lied under oath about the affair. Does that matter at all to people? I wouldn’t want her in charge of prosecuting anyone let alone this high profile case
Win or lose, I think Trump got out of this what he wants... to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the charges and continue his narrative of political witch-hunt.

So she or lover boy have to remove themselves, and 6 charges were dropped
The 6 charges dropped still fall under the RICO charges, and can be added (as deemed appropriate) under those statutes

Ergo: Trump still faces 10 charges and there are 40-some total being prosecuted.

Fani Willis is a monumental idiot for jeopardizing this nationally significant case by dating the lead prosecutor. Hopefully she wins this case and either does not run for reelection or gets bounced by the voters.

Last edited:
I read his opinion quickly, but pretty sure he didn’t find they lied. Did he believe them? Probably not. Most people probably don’t. But I don’t think the judge said she lied.

I read his opinion quickly, but pretty sure he didn’t find they lied. Did he believe them? Probably not. Most people probably don’t. But I don’t think the judge said she lied.
I haven’t read the opinion. To be honest I’m not emotionally invested enough to do so. The phone records and the phone tower hit’s absolutely showed he was staying the night there. The for sure lied

I haven’t read the opinion. To be honest I’m not emotionally invested enough to do so. The phone records and the phone tower hit’s absolutely showed he was staying the night there. The for sure lied
I believe they lied their asses off. I just don’t think the court was going that far.

Those "records" absolutely did not show this. At least two of these "records" showed Wade in that area when she was at the office. Those "records" don't mean anything.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
just an ultimatum was issued that one of them had to go...
Here's one question. Why are lawyers held at a higher standard than judges? Perceived impropriety is way worse for Justice Thomas and Ginni than anything Willis and Wade did. So why is he allowed to rule on cases with conflict of interests he and Ginni have but Wade must be removed?

The phone data showing Him being at her place from 10pm until 4 am doesn’t show he was there?
Look it up. On at least two instances he was pinged for being in that area when Willis was at the office. The phone data proves less that you think.

The data can't establish him at her place, just in the area, it isn't consistent in it's findings, And it was never verified. Legally it's worthless

Reactions: TC Nole OX
The judge probably didn’t want t to throw the whole case out because of them porking each other. I’m fine with that. The whole thing just looks bad if she stays in power
I think he did a reasonable job here. Puts the decision on how to proceed right back on Fanis lap. Fire your boy toy or step down.

You know the GA bar will be looking at this as well.

Here's one question. Why are lawyers held at a higher standard than judges? Perceived impropriety is way worse for Justice Thomas and Ginni than anything Willis and Wade did. So why is he allowed to rule on cases with conflict of interests he and Ginni have but Wade must be removed?
What motions have been filed? Who would you file them to? I'm not a lawyer. I don't know the answer to your questions, which by the way seem fair.

What motions have been filed? Who would you file them to? I'm not a lawyer. I don't know the answer to your questions, which by the way seem fair.
I'm not sure there even exists a mechanism to remove a Supreme Court justice from the court or even a case. They seem to operate entirely on the honor system.

Reactions: sober_teacher
FANI AND NAHTAN'S RELATIONSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST TRUMP!

notice that no where is there a credible accusation that this relationship affected the trump case in any way
This has always been the bottom line while the side show played out.

There was a better chance that Trump wins a gold medal in the 100M at the 2024 Olympics than the case being dismissed. (Sorry Rudy).

This has always been the bottom line while the side show played out.

There was a better chance that Trump wins a gold medal in the 100M at the 2024 Olympics than the case being dismissed. (Sorry Rudy).
and yet...this gets completely ignored by the people who constantly bring up the fani-wade drama

it is painfully obvious why that is...

Reactions: nu2u and TC Nole OX
and yet...this gets completely ignored by the people who constantly bring up the fani-wade drama

it is painfully obvious why that is...
I expect further pre-trial motion delays. There will be a trial.

The next important development IMO is what Mark Meadows decides. He is currently desperately trying to remove his charges to federal court but he only has one more long shot appeal. A plea deal would likely be very bad news for Trump and a few other co-conspirators.

Fani Willis is a monumental idiot for jeopardizing this nationally significant case by dating the lead prosecutor. Hopefully she wins this case and either does not run for reelection or gets bounced by the voters.
100% this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT