ADVERTISEMENT

Get rid of one (Music Version)

Get rid of one.

• Total voters
81182052b037a2b9be12aca1e97ca043.png

I’m having a hard time choosing between Simon and Taylor. I’m not a fan of either one’s music and even when I try to go to tiebreakers it’s still a coin toss.

James Taylor was once married to Carly Simon, which is a huge strike against him. But on the other hand, Paul Simon is a Yankees fan and a Jew.

I can’t decide.

That is a tough call. I will argue for keeping Bob Seger who had two hits that could compete for the Anthem of the Baby Boom generation. (American Pie or Jack and Dianne status?)

So keep Bob Seger or at least "Night Moves" and "Turn the Page."

James Taylor has the prettiest voice so ... So long James.

Last edited:
That is a tough call. I will argue for keeping Bob Seger who had two hits that could compete for the Anthem of the Baby Boom generation. (American Pie or Jack and Dianne status?)

So keep Bob Seger or at least "Night Moves" and "Turn the Page."

James Taylor has the prettiest voice so ... So long James.
Lol…I thought you were going with “Old Time Rock and Roll” due to “Risky Business”. “Like a Rock” and “Sunspot Baby” are that type as well.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I actually like Paul Simon quite a bit, and a couple of Croce's songs. The other 3 I could do without.

Probably should have gone with Neil Young, but Bob Seger seems so much more prolific that I'd prefer he would disappear from the airwaves.

Seger was one of the best concerts I've ever attended; CSNY wasn't far behind. Love Croce's stuff & a handful of Simon's songs. Can't really think of a JT song that I really like all that much. So long Sweet Baby James.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I don't dislike any of their music honestly, but I went with James Taylor because he's definitely not a rocker but mostly because I'm jealous that he got to bang Carly Simon for over a decade. Life is so unfair when you're an adolescent.

Fk0yEGasXqyaWzAIPTHea-g4feubsuTvEfgeJ66VMSw.jpg

45165-screen-shot-2017-11-15-at-11.png

Went with James Taylor in a photo finish with Young. Just feel that Young's catalog, including CSNY, is better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT