ADVERTISEMENT

Get the vaccine or get fired? In Shenandoah Valley, some nurses choose termination...

Maybe start paying attention to Israel, Iceland, etc. ‘Science’ has become so fluid in the past 18 months; really amazing to see.

You signed up for the Booster of the Month Club, only this go ‘round they won’t be ‘free’.

Ironic to think that when the bonus shots are mandated I’ll be considered every bit as fully
vaccinated as those who are balking; finally realizing they’ve been duped.
I really have no interest in the propaganda you've fallen for.

I've never personally paid for any vaccine in my entire life.

What's ironic is that you call vaccinated people "duped" while it's thousands of unvaccinated folks (who have followed the "advice" of their political heroes) that are gravely ill from COVID and many dying. I wouldn't care except that they're cluttering the hospitals and allowing the virus to remain prevalent in the population.

What I would like is for you to:
1) Answer the question in my last post
2) Admit that you posted old information that was quickly determined to be invalid and tried to pass it off as current and typical in order to fit your agenda.

Say NO to mandates, its really becoming disgusting how many people are lobbying for this.

Say NO to mandates, its really becoming disgusting how many people are lobbying for this.

Mandates from who or what? Just the vaccine? Should a private employer be able to choose the rules that they can have an employee do when at work? Whether it be dress code, appearance, being vaccinated? Or should the government tell them exactly what rules they can or can not allow for their employees?

Not all employers are mandating the vaccine. So if you don't like the requirements from the employer go find another one. Their are plenty of businesses hiring right now. Shouldn't be too hard.

Mandates from who or what? Just the vaccine? Should a private employer be able to choose the rules that they can have an employee do when at work? Whether it be dress code, appearance, being vaccinated? Or should the government tell them exactly what rules they can or can not allow for their employees?

Not all employers are mandating the vaccine. So if you don't like the requirements from the employer go find another one. Their are plenty of businesses hiring right now. Shouldn't be too hard.

Mandates for these vaccines is dangerous, could erode trust in our institutions, bad for the fabric of society, sets up dangerous precendence that future emergency vaccines will be mandated.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Mandates for these vaccines is dangerous, could erode trust in our institutions, bad for the fabric of society, sets up dangerous precendence that future emergency vaccines will be mandated.
I don't consider an employment requirement a mandate from the government. IF the government was mandating it then that would be a different conversation. And seriously are you using the lame Emergency Use as the excuse. Fine. So anyone using that argument will then agree to it when the FDA fully approves the Pfizer one at the latest by January? Or will they create some other argument for resisting then? If so, then fine I am cool with that but the day the FDA fully approves it, all those mfers listing that as a reason for not getting it need to get it within the week of that happening.

cant believe all the unpaid shills Big Pharma has, you guys do this for free which is even more laughbable.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I'll bet you learned from the internets that those are all confirmed deaths directly caused by the vaccine.

Good God, learn some spelling and grammar if you want to be taken seriously (Although I'm sure you fit right in with the MAGAts).

Call the FDA, ask them how many deaths from the Covid Vaccine, see what they say.... I already have and the number per the FDA is nearly 10000.

• Haha
I'll bet you learned from the internets that those are all confirmed deaths directly caused by the vaccine.

Good God, learn some spelling and grammar if you want to be taken seriously (Although I'm sure you fit right in with the MAGAts).

I was fighting the FDA on other issues well before Trump was even a political candidate, this goes back and back and back and its a history of siding with Big Money over and over and over and its a carousel between the FDA and Big Pharmaceutical companies.

Skipping all the other banter and focusing just on the original thread, what grounds does the employer have to require employees to get vaccinated? I am no legal expert, but it seems to me that if an employer fires someone for not getting a vaccine that someone would have a pretty good case for a civil suit. And remember, the employer is granting "religious and medical exemptions" which seems to imply that they are fine if some people don't get it.

• Haha
Call the FDA, ask them how many deaths from the Covid Vaccine, see what they say.... I already have and the number per the FDA is nearly 10000.
I was fighting the FDA on other issues well before Trump was even a political candidate, this goes back and back and back and its a history of siding with Big Money over and over and over and its a carousel between the FDA and Big Pharmaceutical companies.
So, you have this big beef with the FDA and you've been in this long personal struggle with them due to Big Pharma (I'm sure they really GAF what you think, LOL), yet you call them up (I call bullsh*t) and they tell you some information over the phone that you find completely valid and reliable. LOL. I'm sure they didn't just give you the numbers from VAERS just to get you to STFU so they could get on with their day. Dumbass redneck.

call em and see what they say
This is unequivocally false unless youa re including the voodoo vaccines around the globe. In the US only about 7K people vaccinated have died. Those do not mean they died as a result of the vaccine. Only a select few have actually be diagnosed as dying as a result of the vaccine-- mostly due to clotting. That number is <100.

So, you have this big beef with the FDA and you've been in this long personal struggle with them due to Big Pharma (I'm sure they really GAF what you think, LOL), yet you call them up (I call bullsh*t) and they tell you some information over the phone that you find completely valid and reliable. LOL. I'm sure they didn't just give you the numbers from VAERS just to get you to STFU so they could get on with their day. Dumbass redneck.

See you had to resort to personal attacks, this board has a serious character problem, Ad Hominem, personal attacks, yet never ending outrage when something happens that they dont like.

This is unequivocally false unless youa re including the voodoo vaccines around the globe. In the US only about 7K people vaccinated have died. Those do not mean they died as a result of the vaccine. Only a select few have actually be diagnosed as dying as a result of the vaccine-- mostly due to clotting. That number is <100.
where are the autopsies for all those that have had heart attacks within 2 weeks of having vaccines?

• Haha
See you had to resort to personal attacks, this board has a serious character problem, Ad Hominem, personal attacks, yet never ending outrage when something happens that they dont like.
No outrage; amusement if anything. Every one of your posts in this thread are total bullsh*t and you're being called out on it left and right. That's worthy of ridicule.

I really have no interest in the propaganda you've fallen for.

I've never personally paid for any vaccine in my entire life.

What's ironic is that you call vaccinated people "duped" while it's thousands of unvaccinated folks (who have followed the "advice" of their political heroes) that are gravely ill from COVID and many dying. I wouldn't care except that they're cluttering the hospitals and allowing the virus to remain prevalent in the population.

What I would like is for you to:
1) Answer the question in my last post
2) Admit that you posted old information that was quickly determined to be invalid and tried to pass it off as current and typical in order to fit your agenda.
Lol. “I have no interest in what you have to say.”

“Why won’t you answer my questions?”

I don’t have political heroes. If you go back to my postings since last March I have been highly critical of Trump, Reynolds, et al. In other words, I’m not a partisan hack or shill.

Skipping all the other banter and focusing just on the original thread, what grounds does the employer have to require employees to get vaccinated? I am no legal expert, but it seems to me that if an employer fires someone for not getting a vaccine that someone would have a pretty good case for a civil suit. And remember, the employer is granting "religious and medical exemptions" which seems to imply that they are fine if some people don't get it.

Same reason employers have to mandate countless other things. Safety in the workplace is enough. Employers can mandate what you wear. It has been long accepted that employers can mandate flu vaccines for instance.

Now, onto the exemptions. If you have a reason for an exemption, it only requires to come up with a reasonable accommodation. For instance, your job might be moved or you might have to wear an N95. If no reasonable accommodation is available, you CAN BE TERMINATED despite having a medical or religious reason for not being vaccinated.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Choosing cost/benefit analysis over virtue signaling...seems kinda crazy but it just might work.

It’s a cynical question, but what gets us to losing a higher amount of staff?” says Alan Levine, chief executive officer of Ballad Health, which has 21 hospitals and other centers serving patients in Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. He decided not to require vaccinations for his health-care workers after modeling suggested he could see 15% of nurses, or as many as 900, leave if he did. That’s more than he anticipates losing to Covid-19 quarantines and illness, even with the most recent surge filling up the network’s ICUs and 130 staffers quarantining on a single mid-August day. At Ballad, 97% of doctors are vaccinated. Among front-line nurses, he estimates vaccination rates hover around 50%.

It’s a clear safe working environment issue. Unvaccinated people present a direct threat to the safety of other employees, and companies have not just a right but a duty to provide a safe environment. The easier civil suit case would be against an employer who does NOT require vaccines and therefor is subjecting their workforce to an unsafe environment.

Lol. “I have no interest in what you have to say.”

“Why won’t you answer my questions?”

I don’t have political heroes. If you go back to my postings since last March I have been highly critical of Trump, Reynolds, et al. In other words, I’m not a partisan hack or shill.
If you’re going to use “”, you need to quote verbatim. If you want to (incorrectly/inaccurately) paraphrase someone, use ‘’.

YW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT