ADVERTISEMENT

getting pretty stoked for B-ball season

If we make the postseason with this roster, Fran will have more than deserved his most recent extension.

Those are the facts.....
Point taken. But it is a roster of Fran's making.

I think they make the dance if they stay healthy. Kris is one of the best players in the league. There's good quickness in the backcourt. And the non-con will really sharpen them up

If we make the postseason with this roster, Fran will have more than deserved his most recent extension.

Those are the facts.....
Guess I’d disagree. I like this years roster more than I liked last years. Last year we really had no proven starters returning save Bohannon and we were needing a big jump from Keegan. This year I see 3 proven starters, another guy who has the same potential as Keegan (obviously Kris) and yet another guy who I think is going to be fantastic (Sandfort). If this team doesn’t make the NCAAs I’ll be very disappointed.

Guess I’d disagree. I like this years roster more than I liked last years. Last year we really had no proven starters returning save Bohannon and we were needing a big jump from Keegan. This year I see 3 proven starters, another guy who has the same potential as Keegan (obviously Kris) and yet another guy who I think is going to be fantastic (Sandfort). If this team doesn’t make the NCAAs I’ll be very disappointed.
Yeah, I am not saying they couldn't come up short but I thought last years team was a bubble team going into the year (and obviously surpassed) but see this team as a solid NCAA tournament team going into this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT