ADVERTISEMENT

Gilman Video

In my opinion the documentary is good but not great. Flo has this almost cookie-cutter approach to these due to their self imposed quick turn around and I think their videos suffer because of it.

Maybe I expect too much though.

Thought it was good. The Kolat video , set the bar so high almost every one since has been somewhat disappointing.

Reactions: PinsNpints
In my opinion the documentary is good but not great. Flo has this almost cookie-cutter approach to these due to their self imposed quick turn around and I think their videos suffer because of it.

Maybe I expect too much though.

I agree with both points but I think its because of time and $$$. If Gilman were a two or three time world/Olympic champ, then they would spend more time and money on it. Right now, Gilman is a guy with a compelling story (and persona) but no titles who happened to wrestle for the team with the largest fan base.

Reactions: pumpdog20
I agree with both points but I think its because of time and $$$. If Gilman were a two or three time world/Olympic champ, then they would spend more time and money on it. Right now, Gilman is a guy with a compelling story (and persona) but no titles who happened to wrestle for the team with the largest fan base.

GIve Thomas a few years Chief!! :)

I guess we all see it pretty much the same way. I wish they would have talked about some of the books Gilman reads. I would be interested to see what occupies his mind and what books have influenced him. Also, "I think he doth protest too much" in regards to what people think of him. It seems to have an impact on him. Just my opinion.

Thought they did a really good job with it. Could have been a lot longer - mainly because I could watch Thomas all day long. Just love the drive, attitude and intensity. Hope he can prove himself on the international stage.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I guess we all see it pretty much the same way. I wish they would have talked about some of the books Gilman reads. I would be interested to see what occupies his mind and what books have influenced him. Also, "I think he doth protest too much" in regards to what people think of him. It seems to have an impact on him. Just my opinion.

Nah...He just gets asked the question so many times.

Reactions: WDuck5217
Nah...He just gets asked the question so many times.
It just seemed like about 2 or 3 times in the interview he said things like,"some people may not like it" or "maybe people think I am so and so" and then he caught himself and said - "I really don't care what people think." That is my totally unprofessional psycological evaluation. All done with no years of experience in the field.

Reactions: Exo
It just seemed like about 2 or 3 times in the interview he said things like,"some people may not like it" or "maybe people think I am so and so" and then he caught himself and said - "I really don't care what people think." That is my totally unprofessional psycological evaluation. All done with no years of experience in the field.

But you did stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT