ADVERTISEMENT

Girl kicker expected to make Power 5 history on Saturday...

No I sound like someone who wants Americans to make their own choices. You sound unamerican saying she can’t make that choice, if she is sound of mind. Every American, that is sound of mind and of legal age, has the right to be pounded by as many fit, viral, and well-hung men that they please. Any argument against this is straight up anti-patriotic.

Sure thing rapist.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Lol @hawkedoff, you sound like a whiny bitch. Well actually, that is a known fact. Hey doff, I literally just phucked your mom in the ass just 20 minutes ago.

Another testament to feminism. Keep banding together.

Woke for a football player but the true colors come out don't they?

Not much respect for women at all. Raping an old woman in the ass.

The real question is what is your wife's take on this whole mom/train situation? Is she pro-train or anti-train?

I would say my wife wouldn't be all that impressed with men pretending to be feminists on a publicity stunt while advocating raping an old woman. Or raping any woman. Or really talking about women the way some you do.

The truth is you people are scumbags.

I would say my wife wouldn't be all that impressed with men pretending to be feminists on a publicity stunt while advocating raping an old woman. Or raping any woman. Or really talking about women the way some you do.

The truth is you people are scumbags.
Why do you think it's rape?

What would you have done when all your kickers were out due to Covid protocols?

If my team was absolute dogshit and I was looking for attention, I might consider recruiting a woman to do it for a feel good story.

If my team was decent and I wanted to win a football game, I’d probably have any one of my current players with kicking experience start working with the field goal unit.

I’m happy for the girl, good for her, but you’re a fool if you think this would’ve happened if Vanderbilt was a competitive football team. It was a publicity stunt and only a complete idiot would believe otherwise.

This should be a feel good moment but so much of it has been staged it seems like.

Plus, there are rumors some players opted out because of her halftime speech against Missouri. The whole thing has been like a set up for a Disney movie.

If my team was absolute dogshit and I was looking for attention, I might consider recruiting a woman to do it for a feel good story.

If my team was decent and I wanted to win a football game, I’d probably have any one of my current players with kicking experience start working with the field goal unit.

I’m happy for the girl, good for her, but you’re a fool if you think this would’ve happened if Vanderbilt was a competitive football team. It was a publicity stunt and only a complete idiot would believe otherwise.

Who on the team has kicking experience?

Who on the team has kicking experience?
I'm not trying to diminish what she accomplished the first game, but there were at least six players on my Iowa HS team that could kick extra points and squib a kick. If you honestly don't think there was a player that could do what she did the first game, already on the team, than idk what to tell you. The fact she was brought in this week to kick an XP, but not attempt FGs proves everyone's point. It was an act from the beginning.

Reactions: hawkedoff
I'm not trying to diminish what she accomplished the first game, but there were at least six players on my Iowa HS team that could kick extra points and squib a kick. If you honestly don't think there was a player that could do what she did the first game, already on the team, than idk what to tell you. The fact she was brought in this week to kick an XP, but not attempt FGs proves everyone's point. It was an act from the beginning.

Surely she was just changing her tampon when the FG opportunities came up.

Well, the punter kicked a 39 yard field goal today.

I’ll go out on a limb and say numerous players on Vanderbilt’s roster have kicking experience.

That was the kicker, not punter, who was unavailable in the Mizzou game

Last edited:

I'm sure there are players that have kicked before on Vandy. Do we know if they're starters? Are they a couple years removed from high school and haven't kicked since then? It's a short week, students were on break (if there happened to be a possible HS kicker roaming the campus), and Vandy has no men's soccer team. Vandy women's soccer team's season just ended so she was available. Sure, they probably could have let her go after the Mizzou game, but I don't see what the big deal in keeping her on

Congrats on making a kick my 83yr old Grandmother (no pic) could make.

Remember that time you claimed to be a D1 sports player and could of gone pro, but refused to tell us what sport? Even though you were asked 6 times

Good times.
I was a D1 player. Not telling you which sport means what exactly? The entire point of the question non which sport was what reason? To run it into the ground if it isn't football.

Asked 6 times as if that means something.. then saying it must be golf or soccer or whatever.

Because you are a shitty person.

Woke points for backing a girl kicker being used for being a fake achievement in football rather than being a really good soccer goalie. Then...and this is the best part ...circle jerk with your buddies about raping old women

You are a disgusting human being

I was a D1 player. Not telling you which sport means what exactly? The entire point of the question non which sport was what reason? To run it into the ground if it isn't football.

Asked 6 times as if that means something.. then saying it must be golf or soccer or whatever.

Woke points for backing a girl kicker being used for being a fake achievement in football rather than being a really good soccer goalie. Then...and this is the best part ...circle jerk with your buddies about raping old women

No, no you weren't. You had to get through High School to go to college. It’s really cute that you think you were though.

Reactions: anon_01irjibf16qqj

Not telling us what sport, more than likely means your lying.

And f*CK you. I never once said anything about raping women. Not once.

Not telling us what sport, more than likely means your lying.

And f*CK you. I never once said anything about raping women. Not once.

Sure you did. You and your other buddies talking about running a train on my mother. Because you are disgusting human beings

Funny how important that me being a D1 player is to you all. I was and it's pathetic how much that threatens your identity

Threatens our identify? You're the one lying about being a D1 Athlete.

You're the one who first brought it up for no reason in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT