ADVERTISEMENT

God’s Misfits.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Bizarre story out of Oklahoma and Kansas about what boils down to a custody dispute. 4 members of an anti government group killed 2 women and took the kids.
Those arrested didn’t get the memo about keeping your search history clear if odd stuff like stun guns.

Reactions: WSC72 and TheCainer
“the plan was to throw an anvil through Butler’s windshield while driving, making it look like an accident because anvils regularly fall off of work vehicles.”

Reading between the lines here but someone watches a lot of Looney Tunes.

“the plan was to throw an anvil through Butler’s windshield while driving, making it look like an accident because anvils regularly fall off of work vehicles.”

Reading between the lines here but someone watches a lot of Looney Tunes.
I told my (no pics) wife that it was ok for the kids to watch Wile E Coyote, because even three year-olds understand how bad his plans are.

1*4xqRyJXjyf52dzPpESl0Kw.jpeg

I could have sworn that it was illegals behind this, because, something, something, border, illegals.

Edit: Looks like I forgot the Sleepy Joe portion, something, something. My bad.

Or, maybe it had something to do with Nazis in Enid, OK.

Naaah.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelly02 and Moral
Bizarre story out of Oklahoma and Kansas about what boils down to a custody dispute. 4 members of an anti government group killed 2 women and took the kids.
Those arrested didn’t get the memo about keeping your search history clear if odd stuff like stun guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT