ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless Dr. Z and his “z Pak”!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Just started treatment for my (damn near) annual “sinusitis/cold” battle. First symptoms started a week ago, but Dr. Mengele told me once “ if it’s clear, don’t come near....If it’s dirty, see me in a hurry.” (I asked about bloody and he told me “bloody isn’t clear.)

Yesterday Was a week, so I paid the good Doctor a visit. He RX’d me a ZPak of azithromycin and it is amazing how quickly most of my symptoms have dissipated. And ZPaks seem to work for me almost every damn time. Life is good. Keep the ZPaks near!

Reactions: Hammer93
The one you can get OTC in Mexico is way better. I always seem to be too fair along that the ZPak doesn't do shit for me. I always have to jump to a Biaxin or something stronger. I remember having a sinus infection and walking pneumonia for 3 months after flying home from the Rose Bowl.

The one you can get OTC in Mexico is way better. I always seem to be too fair along that the ZPak doesn't do shit for me. I always have to jump to a Biaxin or something stronger. I remember having a sinus infection and walking pneumonia for 3 months after flying home from the Rose Bowl.
If it was the Rose Bowl I attended (Stanford), it was just a natural body reaction!

Reactions: fredjr82
Just started treatment for my (damn near) annual “sinusitis/cold” battle. First symptoms started a week ago, but Dr. Mengele told me once “ if it’s clear, don’t come near....If it’s dirty, see me in a hurry.” (I asked about bloody and he told me “bloody isn’t clear.)

Yesterday Was a week, so I paid the good Doctor a visit. He RX’d me a ZPak of azithromycin and it is amazing how quickly most of my symptoms have dissipated. And ZPaks seem to work for me almost every damn time. Life is good. Keep the ZPaks near!
Oh that dr mengele. He’s alway up to something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT