ADVERTISEMENT

Migrants in Iowa wonder whether to leave over a bill that could see some arrested and deported

I support this bill, but I would like to see an option that they can start the process to become a legal citizen with a time frame. If you become a legal citizen, you stay. If you fail to follow through a warrant will be issued and you will be deported.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
To pay hard working employees better and make immigrants go through the correct process to become legal Americans who pay taxes and insurance and not just get a pass because they are working low paying jobs.

Illegals that truly want to be here and contribute shouldn’t have a problem with it.
IAFB…..simply put, in America there are not enough “citizens” willing to do the work that “illegals” do….it’s not like native born American citizens are banging down the doors to work at a slaughterhouse….as roofers or as landscapers….or on construction sites as “unskilled” laborers…..Put your racist agenda aside and look at the facts……and don’t blame those who are willing to do the work.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
IAFB…..simply put, in America there are not enough “citizens” willing to do the work that “illegals” do….it’s not like native born American citizens are banging down the doors to work at a slaughterhouse….as roofers or as landscapers….or on construction sites as “unskilled” laborers…..Put your racist agenda aside and look at the facts……and don’t blame those who are willing to do the work.
So we have a shortage of citizens so we’re just letting everyone and everything come into the USA so they can work for nothing. Makes sense.

I don’t have enough time or energy in a day to work another job to stay afloat in this world so I’m just going to take some money from someone who has to much. They probably won’t even notice. I don’t see any problem with that. Do you?

I know it’s illegal but gotta do what I need to do to get by.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
So we have a shortage of citizens so we’re just letting everyone and everything come into the USA so they can work for nothing. Makes sense.

I don’t have enough time or energy in a day to work another job to stay afloat in this world so I’m just going to take some money from someone who has to much. They probably won’t even notice. I don’t see any problem with that. Do you?

I know it’s illegal but gotta do what I need to do to get by.
Sounds good, because the left tells us whatever goes is fine when seeking a better life!!

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT