ADVERTISEMENT

Going To Bed

OldKohawk

Rookie
Mar 22, 2023
Going to bed early, waking up early, not sure I'll sleep. Can't wait to watch Spencer get after it. Not going to lie, his first round match scares me the most and I hope he gets a semifinal matchup with RBY - he will eat him alive.....

Rooting for all USA wrestlers and GO Hawks

Coming to Oregon in a few weeks @el dub.
Wife and I, son coming from Reno. Staying about an hour East of Portland at Whispering Woods. 😍
What are the must see things? Very excited, never been to Oregon.
What do I need to see in Portland?

Coming to Oregon in a few weeks @el dub.
Wife and I, son coming from Reno. Staying about an hour East of Portland at Whispering Woods. 😍
What are the must see things? Very excited, never been to Oregon.
What do I need to see in Portland?
I’d consider spending time in Mt Hood instead. If I were in Portland, I’d prolly drive to the coast. But Portland has its own charm. Depends what you’re looking for.

There is serious wine country sw of Portland if that’s your thing. They’re making some of the finest Pinots in the world and have a nice wine/food culture.

Have fun!

I’d consider spending time in Mt Hood instead. If I were in Portland, I’d prolly drive to the coast. But Portland has its own charm. Depends what you’re looking for.

There is serious wine country sw of Portland if that’s your thing. They’re making some of the finest Pinots in the world and have a nice wine/food culture.

Have fun!
Agreed, that's why we chose to stay by Mount Hood. That's where we plan on spending most of our time. We will doodle around Portland for a day, that's about it.
Wife won't allow hookers and blow so short time in Portland. 😆😆

Agreed, that's why we chose to stay by Mount Hood. That's where we plan on spending most of our time. We will doodle around Portland for a day, that's about it.
Portland has a decent music scene. Don’t leave anything of value that can be seen in your vehicle.

Go to the town of Hood River.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT