ADVERTISEMENT

Good guy with a gun scares away deranged pizza delivering teenager

theiacowtipper

HR Legend
Feb 17, 2004
Fired seven rounds into his truck. After he parked in the wrong driveway. If only the teenager had a gun he could have defended himself. Everyone should have a gun in case a shootout erupts.

Fired seven rounds into his truck. After he parked in the wrong driveway. If only the teenager had a gun he could have defended himself. Everyone should have a gun in case a shootout erupts.

That idiot should be executed asap

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Back when I was delivering za for The Hut in Marshalltown, it was well known you better be packing, and never pull into the wrong driveway or you could catch the dead. Stupid delivery drivers!!!

I just can’t imagine living with such a strong and dangerous combination of fear and cowardice that I would be compelled to run outside with a gun and just start shooting at a vehicle and kid in my driveway that I don’t recognize without any reconnaissance. WTF.

Did the kid have a Domino’s sign on his vehicle? If so then it seems like the homeowner should have realized the situation.

Pizza delivery seems like it has such a wide range of working conditions. Sometimes a naked woman accidentally drops her towel and then figures she might as well suck your dick since she has to bend over to get the towel anyway. And sometimes a nutjob with a 9mm handgun tries to put a hole in your skull.

Police said they recovered seven shell casings from the scene.
Three bullets struck the victim's truck

53715d38-1c90-4b3f-8104-3cb728aa453a_text.gif

Some say a rifle is the best defense against outside delivery invaders. Some say a sawed off shotgun.

Did the kid have a Domino’s sign on his vehicle? If so then it seems like the homeowner should have realized the situation.

Pizza delivery seems like it has such a wide range of working conditions. Sometimes a naked woman accidentally drops her towel and then figures she might as well suck your dick since she has to bend over to get the towel anyway. And sometimes a nutjob with a 9mm handgun tries to put a hole in your skull.
You take the good with the bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT