ADVERTISEMENT

Good ole liberal city

8f354e9d-ed28-41f5-ae8b-e10a24854ad3_text.gif

Which is worse?

Hall told police that she was cleaning her house and didn’t realize the child had walked away, carrying the handgun that she keeps on her nightstand.

Reactions: Moral
It’s even dumber when idiots think a sports team is based on politics. Pretty safe to say you didn’t play sports.
Oh no, the lab guy is questioning my athletic ability, what ever will I do?! I know, I’ll pray to your little bitch god & ask him how you became a Hawk fan when it’s “pretty safe to say you didn’t go to Iowa.”

Which is worse?

Hall told police that she was cleaning her house and didn’t realize the child had walked away, carrying the handgun that she keeps on her nightstand.
I can't even imagine the utter stupidity of keeping a handgun accessible on a nightstand...let alone with a toddler in the house. Yikes!

Oh no, the lab guy is questioning my athletic ability, what ever will I do?! I know, I’ll pray to your little bitch god & ask him how you became a Hawk fan when it’s “pretty safe to say you didn’t go to Iowa.”
You have some major issues bud. I hope you get the help you need. Not sure why you seem to make a point in personally attacking me as much as you do.
Maybe one of these times of reporting you will actually do something. Maybe my “little bitch god” will help.

You have some major issues bud. I hope you get the help you need. Not sure why you seem to make a point in personally attacking me as much as you do.
Maybe one of these times of reporting you will actually do something. Maybe my “little bitch god” will help.
Don’t worry, as much of a pussy as your god is, he’s nowhere near as much of a babyback bitch as you are. Reporting me? Lol wow you are one pathetic bitch. You definitely get pegged by your wife, someone has to be the man in that relationship & it sure as hell isn’t you.

I mean iowa city. Great job parenting.

Seems like a good magat mother, allowing her child to have a gun to protect itself from the liberals of Iowa City. She could be related you, if your family tree had branches.

Not the neighborhood I would expect for this report, all fairly new construction, about a 10 year old development. All different types of socioeconomic folks loving their pew pew.

Lock your fricking guns up, idiots!
This. I'm not quite as anti gun as many are but if a gun is registered to you and your child is caught with it the punishment should be severe.

If you want to own guns own a gun safe and keep it locked with the key hidden away.

Don’t worry, as much of a pussy as your god is, he’s nowhere near as much of a babyback bitch as you are. Reporting me? Lol wow you are one pathetic bitch. You definitely get pegged by your wife, someone has to be the man in that relationship & it sure as hell isn’t you.
What else do you got? Don’t you want to bash the wolves again or did you finally realize how dumb that was? Although the wolves are in a liberal city as well.

What else do you got? Don’t you want to bash the wolves again or did you finally realize how dumb that was? Although the wolves are in a liberal city as well.
Aww does the little pussy need his safe space? Poor little guy, you need to be around your religious wackos like yourself to feel good.
No, I realized you don’t know shit about basketball or the Wolves so I won’t bring them up anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
I mean iowa city. Great job parenting.

She should have gone with the neighborhood watch program as the reason for the child having the gun, out patrolling for safety. Child is a strict law and order type. LoL.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT