ADVERTISEMENT

Good ole liberal city

The OP in this thread when he doesn't get the desired results.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Somebody should pray for that child.

It’s a wonder how so many right wing hacks are Iowa fans when they hate Iowa City. Pretty safe bet most didn’t attend the U of I.
So it’s the guns fault the adult left it out and didn’t have it safely put away? Hmmm pretty impressive.

On a serious note any legal gun owner that isn’t responsible (guns locked/safe/etc.) should have right permanently removed and face charges.

So it’s the guns fault the adult left it out and didn’t have it safely put away? Hmmm pretty impressive.

On a serious note any legal gun owner that isn’t responsible (guns locked/safe/etc.) should have right permanently removed and face charges.
Yeah that’s what I meant, it’s the guns fault. Great takeaway there, you’re giving the OP a run for his money.

If I want to get out of this liberal hell hole that is Iowa City, what conservative utopia should move to?

Oh I think I got my results. Fivecardstud couldn’t do anything but lash out. Hawki whe to his default of bashing religion and mclovin did his usual stalker things.
What do you think I was looking for?
It's amazing what makes people happy.

Johnson County Supervisor, V Fixmer-Oraiz who was elected in 2022 and is the first transgender, Queer, Bi-racial county supervisor in Iowa. They have lived in Johnson County for over a decade and in that time graduated with a master’s degree in urban and regional planning from the University of Iowa and started their own environmental and community planning firm, Astig Planning, offered this word salad on the incident...

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I mean iowa city. Great job parenting.

I don't see the problem here. This God fearing American momma is raising her child as the Dear Lord intended. You don't send your toddler out on their own in the mean streets of Iowa City unless they're packing. Remember people. The only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun. USA!! USA!! USA!!

Reactions: blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT