ADVERTISEMENT

Good place to buy autographed baseball items?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Anyone recommend a site that is trustworthy? Wife is getting back into reds baseball and I wanted to get her something signed.

Reactions: runkpanole
Being into the Reds makes it easy to get a top gun on your belt. Pete Rose is constantly signing things and can usually be found in Vegas. He charges because it’s how he supports his habits but he’s usually somewhere signing balls. Also check local or area sports memorabilia shops and ask what Facebook groups they’re on. Seems shady but the thing about sports memorabilia is that if you sell something fake you are blackballed in the community forever so they keep a tight ship

Honestly, the Reds as well as most MLB teams are always having live auctions on their site. I would start there.

Reactions: BelemNole
You really just need items that are authenticated by JSA, PSA, Beckett, or the like. For your purposes (a single item for your wife), Ebay actually has plenty of trustworthy stuff (just be mindful of using respectable sellers).

Breaking the Plane on YouTube usually breaks on M-W-F-Sat at 8 central time. Box breaks. Previous breaks are on there too to get a feel for how they work. Same thing with BAM Sports Collectibles. I do a lot of NFL stuff but both have baseball breaks also.

Being into the Reds makes it easy to get a top gun on your belt. Pete Rose is constantly signing things and can usually be found in Vegas. He charges because it’s how he supports his habits but he’s usually somewhere signing balls. Also check local or area sports memorabilia shops and ask what Facebook groups they’re on. Seems shady but the thing about sports memorabilia is that if you sell something fake you are blackballed in the community forever so they keep a tight ship
She actually already has one of those. We’re walking thru Caesar’s and saw him there. Seemed like an ass.

Reactions: jawatkins
Sportscollectors.net. You can join for fifteen bucks a year and have access to thousands of player addresses and private signings. Also, you can offer trades or payment for countless for sale items. It’s probably the premier sports auto community.

Never understood buying things that are already autographed.

I've got a bunch of things autographed (athletes, actors, musicians, etc), and other than the ones that were passed down to me by my Dad, the only ones that I display or have any "value" to me whatsoever are the ones in which the guy signed the thing in front of me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT