ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Has Become a Joke

I've been fairly conservative for the most part but have always been huge on separation of church and state. I was pro gay marriage even before Obama because I could not see any non religious reason for it not be recognized. Long before it would have become a personal issue in my life.
It’s kind of interesting to me that a decade ago I think I agreed with you MAYBE half of the time. Now I can’t even remember the last time I disagreed with you.

Reactions: Gimmered
I am an Ike, Reagan, McCain and George Herbert Walker Bush (the father) Republican and I am sick of the GOP being in bed with the religious right and all of the fricking crazies.

The big issues are the budget deficit/national debt, China, Russia & Iran and all the GOP screws around with are social issues. The GOP is right in the fricking bedroom and that is BS.

Bring back the Rotary Club GOP.

I hope Trump loses big.
I’ve felt this way for a decade or maybe longer.

It’s kind of interesting to me that a decade ago I think I agreed with you MAYBE half of the time. Now I can’t even remember the last time I disagreed with you.
Yeah, i doubt I'll ever get past what the GOP has tried to pull in Nebraska over the last couple years. Thinking they'll be in for a realty check in November.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Despite the growing number of former dems in our ranks now we are far from clowns. Landslide incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
Yeah, i doubt I'll ever get past what the GOP has tried to pull in Nebraska over the last couple years. Thinking they'll be in for a realty check in November.
I literally just watched an ad for Iowa Congresswoman M. Miller-Meeks, again being disingenuous about gas and grocery prices being Biden/Harris’ fault. “We’ve gotta get these grocery costs back down.” She will NEVER vote for anything that helps with that. I can’t believe I was actually a Republican once.

That's funny, because you should know, that George Herbert Walker Bush was no Reagan Republican. So not sure what that makes you then
Reagan was the Republican who brought the evangelicals into the GOP tent. He championed trickle-down economics. He ended the idea that the US needed to pay its bills, creating almost twice as much debt in eight years as the United States had created in its entire history until he took office. He ushered in the base of the modern Republican Party.

On a more local level, as an independent, I long for the leadership of Bob Ray as our governor.

What is most amazing to me is it is now a fear-based party. These pussies are scared of EVERYTHING.

GOP = Gigantic Ol’ Pantspissers 😂
This coming from a shut in leech. Who spends all day inside beating off to Marxist propaganda.
You’re the one who is the pussy go out in the real world and get a job. The only time you go out is to hollow out little flicks butthole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT