ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Leader is hiring Brian Jack who helped organize speakers to the Jan 6th pregame festivities before the mob was sent on the Capitol

I’m confused by the lack of lefties missing from this thread, wondering if OP “scours the Internet looking for stuff to be triggered by”.

There are reasons that the GOP is fighting so hard against a commission to examine 1/6. There were a lot of Republican members of Congress stirring up the crazies. Mitch and Kevin don't want that coming into focus.

There are reasons that the GOP is fighting so hard against a commission to examine 1/6. There were a lot of Republican members of Congress stirring up the crazies. Mitch and Kevin don't want that coming into focus.
There are a lot of them who were coordinating it as well.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m confused by the lack of lefties missing from this thread, wondering if OP “scours the Internet looking for stuff to be triggered by”.

Aren't you the one bitching about Caitlin Jenner and the use of the words "birther person"? You sure you should be the one to call others out for scouring the internet and looking for stuff to be triggered by? My goodness.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Aren't you the one bitching about Caitlin Jenner and the use of the words "birther person"? You sure you should be the one to call others out for scouring the internet and looking for stuff to be triggered by? My goodness.
I’m not doing that. I don’t give a shit. Anyone can post anything they want. However, anytime someone is posting anything other than stuff skewed to the left, they all come out of the woodwork crying about how people “scour the Internet looking to things to complain about”. Those people are always absent in threads like this. Get it?

I’m not doing that. I don’t give a shit. Anyone can post anything they want. However, anytime someone is posting anything other than stuff skewed to the left, they all come out of the woodwork crying about how people “scour the Internet looking to things to complain about”. Those people are always absent in threads like this. Get it?

Haha. Ok.

I will agree.

This does not rise to a Suess level crisis.

calm your tits, chis

Last edited:
No dipshit. This shows the GQP doesn't give 2 ****s is fully embracing the coup attempt and building up for another more coordinated attempt. This such a pathetic take.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT