ADVERTISEMENT

Government Schools

Seems accurate. School choice is going to save education in this country.

Corey DeAngelis is a dipshit so yes it is wrong.
Wow-
Actually you’d love your children to learn and be taught math, reading and reasoning in any school Corey DeAngelis was involved with.

The government IS public, so the entire premise is wrong.

I also don't know what they mean by not open to the public? They don't let people in who don't belong? That's good, not bad.

He's a parasite.
Interesting.
You don’t like educated kids with values.
His activism is all about the underprivileged, fortunately he never mentions race because it’s irrelevant.
Give the underprivileged a chance to attend a school that teaches Math, English, reasoning and values.
Sooo horrible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Imagine being the OP, seeing this on FB, and thinking you would post it here thinking it would make you sound smart.

Reactions: Gimmered
Are they wrong though?

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

I am curious...how exactly are they not "open to the public"? That's just f'n stupid.

Interesting.
His activism is all about the underprivileged, fortunately he never mentions race because it’s irrelevant.
Give the underprivileged a chance to attend a school that teaches Math, English, reasoning and values.
Sooo horrible

Interesting if he was truly advocating for all that then he wouldn't be trying to siphon off public school funding.

Public schools are runs by locally elected school boards.

Who elects the pedophile priests and youth pastor groomers running private religious indoctrination facilities?

Public schools are held to openly published and reviewable standards approved by professional trained educators selected by your elected representatives and governor, and student achievement is regularly monitored by testing.

What standards are private schools held to? What testing and monitoring are they held to, and why can't the public access it? What control do tax payers have over them? What are they hiding?

Public schools are runs by locally elected school boards.

Who elects the pedophile priests and youth pastor groomers running private religious indoctrination facilities?

Public schools are held to openly published and reviewable standards approved by professional trained educators selected by your elected representatives and governor, and student achievement is regularly monitored by testing.

What standards are private schools held to? What testing and monitoring are they held to, and why can't the public access it? What control do tax payers have over them? What are they hiding?
I went to Pine Hills Christian Academy in Florida from Pre-K through 7th Grade, then attended Tavares Middle/High School from 8-12th. I remember 8th grade being a wash because it was a rehash of everything I learned in 7th Grade. I was never 'groomed' or 'touched' and our curriculum (back in the 80s) was the Abeka system. My parents didn't have any vouchers or anything...they worked hard and just paid the tuition with no expectations otherwise--it was their choice.

That's about all I can tell ya.

I’ve thought that before too due to the Twitter fanaticism - but I’m not sure anybody is psychotic enough to flip the switch from one extreme to another. If this is indeed the case, we’ve got send that boy in for scientific research!
There's no switch.

The two aliens, Lokai and Bele, were from the planet Cheron. Each have faces that are half black and half white but with colors on opposite sides. Despite their similar appearance, they harbor intense racial hatred for each other, symbolizing the absurdity and destructiveness of racism. Their conflict ultimately serves as a critique of societal prejudices and showcases the devastating impact of irrational hatred.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Wow-
Actually you’d love your children to learn and be taught math, reading and reasoning in any school Corey DeAngelis was involved with.
Corey is interested in lining his pockets and the pockets of his corporate backers.

My kids all received great educations in our local public school.

Reactions: RileyHawk
I literally took courses at Harvard lol and you know "goodest" is a bidenism, right?
"Took classes" - BWAAAAHAHAHA

Can't make this shit up.

All that needs to be done to expose several of you idiots is ask a simple question. You can't help yourself.

• Haha
Interesting.
Sooo horrible
His activism uses the underprivileged to leverage public funding to the well off and then expand vouchers to the wealthy.

As someone who has spent my career working in schools that serve high poverty students and serve the kids Corey doesn’t want in private schools (vouchers always provide an out to not educate all kids at the choice of the school), I feel pretty good about calling Corey a dipshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk and Hwkfn1
"Took classes" - BWAAAAHAHAHA

Can't make this shit up.

All that needs to be done to expose several of you idiots is ask a simple question. You can't help yourself.
You misspelled courses you silly goose. Was that really your goodest effort?

Government schools bring to mind Carlisle Indian Schools of the late 1800s-early 1900s. Kill the Indian, save the man type thinking.

Not so much the public school system. Although I'm sure right wing MAGA would like to make that comparison.

I didn't misspell courses, I used classes incorrectly in my quote. You can't even get that right.

It's so easy exposing what a farce you are.
Then it's not a quote.. you are really bad at this. 100% attended government school.

As I said, I misused a word, but I didn't misspell anything. You're wrong yet again.

What private school did you attend?
So you had a mental goof when you tried calling someone else an idiot in the same breath? Beautiful lol

I already answered your last question. Can you also not read? Government school really let you down huh..

So you had a mental goof when you tried calling someone else an idiot in the same breath? Beautiful lol

I already answered your last question. Can you also not read? Government school really let you down huh..
I did have a mental goof and I'm secure enough to admit it.

So you're saying you attended and graduated from Harvard? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA

What private primary and secondary schools did you attend? Did you graduate?

• Haha
I did have a mental goof and I'm secure enough to admit it.

So you're saying you attended and graduated from Harvard? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA

What private primary and secondary schools did you attend? Did you graduate?
Haha still can't read? Go back and try again 😉 if you really want me to share my stories of courses at Harvard lmk I sill start a new thread (but be careful what you wish for lol). My undergrad was also from a private school btw.

At least you admitted to being an idiot when calling someone else an idiot. That is a hard thing to admit, especially given the ironic circumstances. Kudos.

Haha still can't read? Go back and try again 😉 if you really want me to share my stories of courses at Harvard lmk I sill start a new thread (but be careful what you wish for lol). My undergrad was also from a private school btw.

At least you admitted to being an idiot when calling someone else an idiot. That is a hard thing to admit, especially given the ironic circumstances. Kudos.
"Courses at Harvard" BWAAAAAHAHAHA - gets funnier each time. What year did you graduate from Harvard? What was your degree in? What private college did you go to? What year did you graduate? LOL

BTW - none of this is about post secondary education, dumbass. What private primary and secondary schools did you go to? Did you graduate?

• Haha
Honest question...if he is so fundamentally mistaken about how public schools function, why should anyone give credence to his opinions on how education should work?

"Courses at Harvard" BWAAAAAHAHAHA - gets funnier each time. What year did you graduate from Harvard? What was your degree in? What private college did you go to? What year did you graduate? LOL

BTW - none of this is about post secondary education, dumbass. What private primary and secondary schools did you go to? Did you graduate?
My goodness, you really can't read.. another government school victim. I even offered an olive branch lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT