ADVERTISEMENT

Government Schools

So easy to expose you. You're a coward.
I literally offered to post about my time at Harvard (I have pics too btw) and this is your response in general. you're just salty about me calling you out for going to government school.

I literally offered to post about my time at Harvard (I have pics too btw) and this is your response in general. you're just salty about me calling you out for going to government school.
You're a pussy. That's what makes it so easy to call you on your bullshit. Just ask a couple questions and you wither and scramble. Funny to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: Pinehawk
Honest question...if he is so fundamentally mistaken about how public schools function, why should anyone give credence to his opinions on how education should work?
Campaign contributions and cushy post public office consulting jobs for politicians.

Confirmation bias and team politics for general public.

Y'all look like joe biden spray tanning now just fyi
f23976a0-f103-4c43-844a-d879a60eb609_1140x641.jpg

You still can't read or write based on this thread alone 😂
I'm betting you never graduated college and maybe not high school. No wonder you are avoiding those questions.

You being a dropout makes a lot of sense.

Are they wrong though?

They are “government schools”….every school district runs them within the parameters set forth by the Feds, the State and the LOCAL governing bodies. Just like any other business venture in this nation.

PF….sometimes you and yours just don’t even try and think things through, do you? But maybe that is why you are “MAGA”?

They are “government schools”….every school district runs them within the parameters set forth by the Feds, the State and the LOCAL governing bodies. Just like any other business venture in this nation.

PF….sometimes you and yours just don’t even try and think things through, do you? But maybe that is why you are “MAGA”?
So you are or aren't upset about them being called government schools but agree with the premise in general? Your insults are hollow btw

So you are or aren't upset about them being called government schools but agree with the premise in general? Your insults are hollow btw
In this context government and public are synonomous. That means they have the same meaning.

Understandable response given your lack of credentials.

So easy.
Do you have a single credential higher than a semester of courses at Harvard? Be honest.. You're still coping with your government schooling lol

Do you have a single credential higher than a semester of courses at Harvard? Be honest.. You're still coping with your government schooling lol
Yes. That you are trying to fall back on being a dropout is hilarious.

You're a failure.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
So you had a mental goof when you tried calling someone else an idiot in the same breath? Beautiful lol

I already answered your last question. Can you also not read? Government school really let you down huh..
I'll call you an idiot. I'll also laugh hysterically at the idea that you ever "took courses" at Hah-vahd. Maybe Harvard Elementary, I'd believe.

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT