ADVERTISEMENT

Grassley on H Biden verdict

poophawk

HR MVP
Nov 24, 2004
dport
what an ass kissing pos, choke on some dairy queen pleaz

Grassley on Hunter Biden verdict:

“In our constitutional system, you gotta rely upon what the judges and juries decide. I'm sorry for the Biden family but ..people decide what justice is and you got to conclude justice was done.”

Asked if that applies to Trump verdict, he says it’s “an entirely different situation,”

“The Justice Department was doing everything they could to cover up his tax problems and his gun problems”

They got the right decision, in more ways than one. By a guilty verdict, the righties will have nothing to bitch about. Then there is trump. He's like a rabid dog, if he gets his chops in a piece of meat, he'll never let go. He would be flapping his lying gums about it for months.

“In our constitutional system, you gotta rely upon what the judges and juries decide. I'm sorry for the Biden family but ..people decide what justice is and you got to conclude justice was done.”

Asked if that applies to Trump verdict, he says it’s “an entirely different situation,”

“The Justice Department was doing everything they could to cover up his tax problems and his gun problems”
Charles nailed it!

The sad thing is I think these people really are that stupid and impervious to their own hypocrisy.

If it happens to people we don’t like, the justice system works. When it happens to one of the tribe, it’s rigged and corrupt.

Just like social unrest. When liberals riot, it’s moral failings. When it’s done in service to the Führer, it’s patriotism.

Moral failings also occur in urban areas where people become drug addicts. When drug addiction happens to Rush Limbaugh or hillbilly West Virginia folk, it’s a health issue or related to economic hardship.

-MAGA

As a younger man I used to have an idealistic view of Chuck Grassley. I didn't agree with his politics but always appreciated his relationship with Tom Harkin and the balance they brought to the Senate. Now he is a senile old man.

About 7-8 years ago I was driving northbound on I 35 and saw an old chevy blazer with a license plate that said "Grassley". I assumed it was some crazy political supporter. There was no traffic around and I was motoring past this car. I looked over and to my surprise, it was actually Senator Grassley.

Is Chuck wrong? Biden family corruption is the bigger crime, laptop is real.

More great opinions from our righties here:

- Important that justice is carried out - "law and order"
- Aging politician is doing just fine
- Conviction of one person is a condemnation of the entire family

Can't wait to read similar remarks from these same posters in other threads with similar subjects...

In reading all of these I am struck by how each side makes claims about the other...that are true for both.

Both sides claim in one form or another that the justice system has been corrupted. Libs with the Supreme Court and the Cons with what just happened with Trump.

Both sides claim age as a factor with some of the leaders of the other side, Cons with Biden and Libs with Grassley as examples. And, so much more.

And the scary things is...there is proof of all of these claims in one way or another.

Look, until we get REAL choices in our elections.....nothing will change. UGH!!!!

Just get rid of all our politicians and start over. Maybe some will be hired back which is fine but hopefully it will rid us of all the crooks.
It’s pathetic that we even have a former president and a presidents son going to trial for anything. It’s not that difficult to live a crime free life. Granted it’s probably easier to make a lot more money doing illegal things. But maybe if they don’t have these fancy things, they might try and help your middle of the road Americans a little bit. That can’t do anything less to help that’s for sure.

• Love
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
In reading all of these I am struck by how each side makes claims about the other...that are true for both.

Both sides claim in one form or another that the justice system has been corrupted. Libs with the Supreme Court and the Cons with what just happened with Trump.

Both sides claim age as a factor with some of the leaders of the other side, Cons with Biden and Libs with Grassley as examples. And, so much more.

And the scary things is...there is proof of all of these claims in one way or another.

Look, until we get REAL choices in our elections.....nothing will change. UGH!!!!
Please tell me what proof there is that the justice system is corrupt in regards to what happened with Trump. I'll wait very patiently. And remember, it must be proof as you stated. Not opinions.

That's a really interesting document.

Here's the closest thing to a smoking gun:

"In spring of 2014, Yelena Baturina joined Hunter Biden and Devon Archer to share a meal with then-Vice President Biden at a restaurant in Washington, D.C."

I also love the way they use the same "incriminating" photo for 2 different meetings on different dates.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
That's a really interesting document.

Here's the closest thing to a smoking gun:

"In spring of 2014, Yelena Baturina joined Hunter Biden and Devon Archer to share a meal with then-Vice President Biden at a restaurant in Washington, D.C."

I also love the way they use the same "incriminating" photo for 2 different meetings on different dates.
That doc could provide a blue print to future trials.

Please tell me what proof there is that the justice system is corrupt in regards to what happened with Trump. I'll wait very patiently. And remember, it must be proof as you stated. Not opinions.
Hi @TornadoHawk93, can you please provide the proof that you were speaking of? You've been in this thread a couple of times since I asked. I'm genuinely curious and excited to see this proof of corruption in Trump's case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT