ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst vows to oppose Biden nominees, Democratic bills after Trump verdict

A prosecution held months before the 2024 presidential election based on events that took place in 2016 should raise concern for all.
He should have complied.
It isn't shocking that you support this childish behavior by Ernst. She is a public servant who told us all she was going to take some common sense Iowa values to DC and be all bi-partisan. Now she's pandering to your cult. She get's paid to do a job, and only drones like you approve of this behavior.

Still waiting for any Republican to actually defend trump on the merits here…
This. While every member of Iowa's major statewide elected officials and congressional delegation have criticized the prosecution and conviction and being politically motivated, but not a single one has pointed to anything they think was misinterpreted or misapplied regarding evidence and the law. They are gaslighting tools who favor the arbitrary application of the law.

This. While every member of Iowa's major statewide elected officials and congressional delegation have criticized the prosecution and conviction and being politically motivated, but not a single one has pointed to anything they think was misinterpreted or misapplied regarding evidence and the law. They are gaslighting tools who favor the arbitrary application of the law.

Because they can't. Even if there was a valid reason, I don't think any of them are intellectually honest.

It's seriously a pattern of behavior similar to dictatorships where everyone tows the line and is afraid to disagree.

Now you see why Turd admires people like KJU, Orban, and Putin.

It was either publicly proclaim this, or lose campaign money the next time she's up.

As always with Republicans, follow the money.

W
Joni Ernst is a war hero and U.S. Senator, you on the other hand are a nothing. Simply a nothing.
War hero?
So was “ hot lips” hoolihan!
Give be a phuquin’ break
I congratulate her service….”war hero” is doubtful.
My pops flew a B-24 50 missions in Europe in 1944 from Jan to June… he was no hero, just anther pilot.Spare the dramatics.

Reactions: Joes Place
Bragg announced the indictment of Trump on April 4, 2023.

Nearly 27 months after Trump left office.

And Trump announced his candidacy in November 2022. But you don’t want to seem to debate that point.

He’s running to stay out of prison, Northern. That’s it. It ain’t for you and me. But you want to get all worn out debating Bragg’s timeline.

Just curious, what do you think the normal timeline for a case from start to finish is? Especially involving a guy like Trump who has the resources to fight it at every step of the process.

You mentioned when he was indicted…the investigation began long before that, and then you did notice the trial then took over a year to take place?
The investigation of a white collar crime can be a long, involved process, and may go on for months or years. A person may be unaware that he or she is the target of a criminal investigation until formal charges are filed.

W

War hero?
So was “ hot lips” hoolihan!
Give be a phuquin’ break
I congratulate her service….”war hero” is doubtful.
My pops flew a B-24 50 missions in Europe in 1944 from Jan to June… he was no hero, just anther pilot.Spare the dramatics.
Too bad none of it rubbed off on you, Mr. Limpwrist.

Reactions: abby97
I mean, she’s sadly not likely to face a significant challenge in two years so….

True. But if she doesn't get with the program, Iowa Republicans could run any one of a hundred cardboard cutouts in her place and probably win easily.

True. But if she doesn't get with the program, Iowa Republicans could run any one of a hundred cardboard cutouts in her place and probably win easily.
Senate races can get expensive. It's one thing to primary an incumbent in a safe district in the House, another to do so in a statewide race where weird things can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
She made an undisclosed appearance in Poky last week. Never know she is in town til after she has fled.
Her choir was there asking questions like:
How did America become a Marxist country?
Joni" I do not like the direction of our country under Biden either."
Next query
"When will we start prosecuting Antifa and Black Lives Matter folks for posing as Trump supporters causing the Jan 6 riot?
Joni. " we don't know who is responsible for Jan 6"

She is like Grassley..spineless pieces of crap.

Reactions: win4jj and nelly02
She made an undisclosed appearance in Poky last week. Never know she is in town til after she has fled.
Her choir was there asking questions like:
How did America become a Marxist country?
Joni" I do not like the direction of our country under Biden either."
Next query
"When will we start prosecuting Antifa and Black Lives Matter folks for posing as Trump supporters causing the Jan 6 riot?
Joni. " we don't know who is responsible for Jan 6"

She is like Grassley..spineless pieces of crap.

Imagine being such a loser you believe all that crap - like the majority of Iowayans! What a bunch of maroons!

Reactions: nelly02
Joni also stated she will no longer hire anyone educated in an Ivy League school to punish those schools for campus unrest.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
A prosecution held months before the 2024 presidential election based on events that took place in 2016 should raise concern for all.
So you don't think he's guilty of the crimes for which he was charged and convicted? Who cares if the crimes took place in 2016 if he's guilty?

Another Law and Order Republican.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Imagine being such a loser you believe all that crap - like the majority of Iowayans! What a bunch of maroons!
Hawki97 you the mouth breather are the real loser.

OIP.pGr6iM6XpZuTXPIXMTkSEAHaGH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT