ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Murray

with his accomplishments it’s insane to imagine that a guy his age could decide to end it
No offense, but for people who suffer from depression, their accomplishments often aren’t enough to stop the harmful thoughts they can cannot process and work through. I’m no expert but have several friends who are very accomplished but struggle to literally get out of bed each day.

with his accomplishments it’s insane to imagine that a guy his age could decide to end it
It’s never enough though. You want to be the best. Then you get to a level that you realize it’s nearly impossible. There can be only be a couple Nick Faldo’s , Micklesons, etc

Reactions: desihawk
I know you like to make light of shit but suicide isn't funny neither is dying of any cancer.

Now consider going into the funnel of a tornado.

I know you like to make light of shit but suicide isn't funny neither is dying of any cancer.

Now consider going into the funnel of a tornado.
Maybe consider not being such a lame fatass unless your wish to you end up bed ridden after a massive stroke

Life sucks for all of us from time to time. I can’t imagine what anyone with serious mental health issues feels every day. I would never begin to even think I did but if a 30 year old who is top 60 in the world in an incredibly mental driven game had enough. Man, I feel awful for what he must have been going through.

While some anti-vax cultists are just ridiculously dumb, others are piles of disgusting human garbage that don't deserve to walk among us. I imagine they will double down and say the parents are lying because they are part of the deep state protecting big pharma.

Please forward this to your friends. It's the #1 book in America for depression as recommended by doctors.

"Feeling Good" by Dr. David Burns.

It's also free at your local library.

Thank you! It’s been a long winding road for one friend in particular…calls from hotel rooms telling me ‘this is it’ to trying to describe the feeling when ketamine is going through his system. He’s still with us, thankfully. Thank you.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Dies during golf. Was 30.

It was not during golf. Maybe best to wait for the official news. If you follow golf you might know he has had his ups and downs with mental health and alcoholism. Announced today he committed suicide.

What happened on the course was on Friday on the 16th hole he made his third straight bogey and told his playing partners he was walking off the course to withdraw from the tourney. Not sure if people at the event tried to talk to him or what .

It was not during golf. Maybe best to wait for the official news. If you follow golf you might know he has had his ups and downs with mental health and alcoholism. Announced today he committed suicide.

What happened on the course was on Friday on the 16th hole he made his third straight bogey and told his playing partners he was walking off the course to withdraw from the tourney. Not sure if people at the event tried to talk to him or what .
You are correct. Initial reports suggested some illness. However, you are right and what you said is correct.

Oh look! The poster who said “**** him” in regards to a man suffering from brain cancer last week has now decided to take the high road.

Baby steps.
The man suffering from brain cancer most likely voted against federal & state programs that could have helped this guy.

So, yes. **** him.

• Angry
Reactions: Pinehawk
The man suffering from brain cancer most likely voted against federal & state programs that could have helped this guy.

So, yes. **** him.
So a guy living in Raleigh, NC, (with mental health issues) killed himself because of something the president of the Iowa senate did/didn’t do?

Your arrogance and ignorance knows no bounds.

Tool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT