ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Murray

You guys all assume I even read the thread or post I'm replying too.

Today alone I made a joke about a guy that killed himself and was about to say I'd **** a 12 year old. (By the grace of God I saw the letters "12")

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
You guys all assume I even read the thread or post I'm replying too.

Today alone I made a joke about a guy that killed himself and was about to say I'd **** a 12 year old. (By the grace of God I saw the letters "12")

Too old for you, eh Gaetz?

Did u miss the "voted against" part?
Apparently.
Moving goalposts again, per usual.

There is absolutely NO chance that any bill passed by the Iowa senate, whether with the approval of Whitver or without, is going to have ANY impact on the mental health of a professional athlete - worth millions - from North Carolina. None.

Your ignorance is boundless. 🤡

Moving goalposts again
Nope

That was what I'd posted.

When Republicans start pushing adequate healthcare legislation and mental health services, it will be different.
Right now, the guy needing treatment for brain cancer votes against all of those things, following his Party Line.

I don't watch golf and I do not know this guy. I do know several people who have done this. I do not think throwing money or legislation at it- would help. in either case I know of, with suicide, the folks were well off. it's something else. it's a sickness inside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT