ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game Go Hawks!

Underscore2

HR MVP
Mar 14, 2006
Both Illinois and Ohio State are very good teams. Both really entertaining games, and I honestly like how Iowa played against them, overall. So now all this top 5 expectation crap is out of the way now. 5 loses nothing spin out of control over.

I think Ohio State would give Gonzaga a run for their money. Seriously that Ohio State team is a freaking awesome team.

Disappointed at Iowa's defense but some of our best players on offense are lacking on D. Hopefully Fran can find the right combination going forward.

Really looking forward to destroying IU - time for some payback now.

Go Hawks!

Both Illinois and Ohio State are very good teams. Both really entertaining games, and I honestly like how Iowa played against them, overall. So now all this top 5 expectation crap is out of the way now. 5 loses nothing spin out of control over.

I think Ohio State would give Gonzaga a run for their money. Seriously that Ohio State team is a freaking awesome team.

Disappointed at Iowa's defense but some of our best players on offense are lacking on D. Hopefully Fran can find the right combination going forward.

Really looking forward to destroying IU - time for some payback now.

Go Hawks!
Don't bogart that...wait, what? Are you serious?

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT