ADVERTISEMENT

GREG GUTFELD: Dems are getting desperate and stupid

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Put your pants back on. All right, happy Monday, everyone. Roll that, thank you. So, according to a new poll, 86% of Americans now agree that Joe Biden is too old for a second term. And the other 14% say he's too old for last rites.

I know that was harsh. Now you know you're in trouble when the percent[age] of Americans who say you're too old is actually higher than your age. We can't get 86% of people to oppose murder. But think about it, 86%, Americans are finally united. Joe Biden's promise finally came through. He brought us together. I mean, in believing that he's a f**** mess but still. What's even sadder, however, is that it took a special prosecutor's investigation to convince dead-end Democrats to come around to what's been obvious to us for a long time; that they're as brain-dead as he is. Robert Hur's investigation may have been about Biden's handling of classified documents, but in the end, it was really a wellness check on the old guy in the White House that's been missing in action. And the result is exactly what we already knew. The lights are on, but no one's home.

Remember, the report says Joe doesn't know when he was vice president. He's the one doing the forgetting. But the question I keep having is, is this really dementia? What if that illness was guilty of stolen valor? I mean, even a young Joe Biden was a dishonest, amoral, narcissistic a**.

Saying Joe has dementia is like saying heroin may cause drowsiness. I mean, for Joe, dementia may be the frosting on an already s*** cupcake. And that's a problem for America, which is why the Dems are getting desperate and stupid. The Biden Harris campaign just joined communist China's social media platform TikTok. This after Biden had signed a law banning TikTok from government phones. Luckily, he's too senile to be prosecuted. But let's not forget TikTok's mission is to brainwash American users. Luckily again, Biden remains immune. You can't wash what you don't have. It's why you never see Michael Loftus at a laundromat. He doesn't have clothes. All right. But as Biden skipped the traditional Super Bowl Sunday interview, the White House released a video with Joe complaining about snacks.

"The combination of Biden's age and his absence from the public stage has eroded the public's confidence," the paper said. "He looks as if he's hiding or, worse, being hidden." True, if the staffers could, they'd throw a sheet over him but that would only bring back memories of lunch with Robert Byrd. He was in the KKK, just [t]o remind people. So Joe's lost it and the Dems are freaking out. On CNN, Democratic advisor Paul Begala said this: "I'm a Biden supporter. And I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours crying and went to bed. This is terrible for Democrats."

PRESIDENT BIDEN: It's Super Bowl Sunday. If you're anything like me, you like to be surrounded by a snack or two while watching the big game. You know, when buying snacks for the game, you might have noticed one thing sports drinks bottles a smaller, a bag of chips has fewer chips, but they're still charging it just as much. I've had enough of what they call shrinkflation. I'm calling on companies to put a stop to this.

Yeah, potato chip bags used to be fuller. You know, like Joe's Depends are today. But think about it. He's bashing snacks on the biggest snack day in the universe. Talk about not reading the room. It's like bringing up Roe v. Wade at a baby shower. Thank you, Michael. Now, the Hur report sets up an unsolvable equation. Call it the Biden paradox. If Joe Biden is incompetent, too incompetent to be charged, then how can he be competent to be our president? And if he is competent to be president, then why wasn't he charged like Trump was? Apparently, the answer as, Jonathan Turley points out, is for the White House to claim the fault lies with Robert Hur, not the president who can't tell Egypt from Mexico. But as Joe would say, denial isn't just a river in Tijuana.

Let's speak directly to the media, those legacy reporters who continue to deny what nearly all Americans know to be true. This is a watershed moment. We've all heard the Hur report. We've seen the conclusions from someone who got to interview the president without you, the media, running interference. If you're ever going to regain any credibility, you might want to come clean. Otherwise, you're going to end up just like Joe Biden: with one foot in the grave and the other in your mouth.

Put your pants back on. All right, happy Monday, everyone. Roll that, thank you. So, according to a new poll, 86% of Americans now agree that Joe Biden is too old for a second term. And the other 14% say he's too old for last rites.

I know that was harsh. Now you know you're in trouble when the percent[age] of Americans who say you're too old is actually higher than your age. We can't get 86% of people to oppose murder. But think about it, 86%, Americans are finally united. Joe Biden's promise finally came through. He brought us together. I mean, in believing that he's a f**** mess but still. What's even sadder, however, is that it took a special prosecutor's investigation to convince dead-end Democrats to come around to what's been obvious to us for a long time; that they're as brain-dead as he is. Robert Hur's investigation may have been about Biden's handling of classified documents, but in the end, it was really a wellness check on the old guy in the White House that's been missing in action. And the result is exactly what we already knew. The lights are on, but no one's home.

Remember, the report says Joe doesn't know when he was vice president. He's the one doing the forgetting. But the question I keep having is, is this really dementia? What if that illness was guilty of stolen valor? I mean, even a young Joe Biden was a dishonest, amoral, narcissistic a**.

Saying Joe has dementia is like saying heroin may cause drowsiness. I mean, for Joe, dementia may be the frosting on an already s*** cupcake. And that's a problem for America, which is why the Dems are getting desperate and stupid. The Biden Harris campaign just joined communist China's social media platform TikTok. This after Biden had signed a law banning TikTok from government phones. Luckily, he's too senile to be prosecuted. But let's not forget TikTok's mission is to brainwash American users. Luckily again, Biden remains immune. You can't wash what you don't have. It's why you never see Michael Loftus at a laundromat. He doesn't have clothes. All right. But as Biden skipped the traditional Super Bowl Sunday interview, the White House released a video with Joe complaining about snacks.

"The combination of Biden's age and his absence from the public stage has eroded the public's confidence," the paper said. "He looks as if he's hiding or, worse, being hidden." True, if the staffers could, they'd throw a sheet over him but that would only bring back memories of lunch with Robert Byrd. He was in the KKK, just [t]o remind people. So Joe's lost it and the Dems are freaking out. On CNN, Democratic advisor Paul Begala said this: "I'm a Biden supporter. And I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours crying and went to bed. This is terrible for Democrats."

PRESIDENT BIDEN: It's Super Bowl Sunday. If you're anything like me, you like to be surrounded by a snack or two while watching the big game. You know, when buying snacks for the game, you might have noticed one thing sports drinks bottles a smaller, a bag of chips has fewer chips, but they're still charging it just as much. I've had enough of what they call shrinkflation. I'm calling on companies to put a stop to this.

Yeah, potato chip bags used to be fuller. You know, like Joe's Depends are today. But think about it. He's bashing snacks on the biggest snack day in the universe. Talk about not reading the room. It's like bringing up Roe v. Wade at a baby shower. Thank you, Michael. Now, the Hur report sets up an unsolvable equation. Call it the Biden paradox. If Joe Biden is incompetent, too incompetent to be charged, then how can he be competent to be our president? And if he is competent to be president, then why wasn't he charged like Trump was? Apparently, the answer as, Jonathan Turley points out, is for the White House to claim the fault lies with Robert Hur, not the president who can't tell Egypt from Mexico. But as Joe would say, denial isn't just a river in Tijuana.

Let's speak directly to the media, those legacy reporters who continue to deny what nearly all Americans know to be true. This is a watershed moment. We've all heard the Hur report. We've seen the conclusions from someone who got to interview the president without you, the media, running interference. If you're ever going to regain any credibility, you might want to come clean. Otherwise, you're going to end up just like Joe Biden: with one foot in the grave and the other in your mouth.

Projection about the GOP since 2015. Gutfield comforts idiots.

I don't get the thinking of the American voter, if 80+ is too old to lead the nation, then why isn't indictments for tax cheating, inciting a riot, and stealing classified documents disqualifying for a guy who is just a few years younger?

I don't want either candidate. But this is where we are. I'll still vote for Biden despite his age because he isn't Trump.

I don't get the thinking of the American voter, if 80+ is too old to lead the nation, then why isn't indictments for tax cheating, inciting a riot, and stealing classified documents disqualifying for a guy who is just a few years younger?

I don't want either candidate. But this is where we are. I'll still vote for Biden despite his age because he isn't Trump.
At the same time, many argued for a long period of time that Trump was mentally unfit, advocating for the 25th amendment, etc. the same people are cheerleading the charges, indictments, etc.

Meanwhile you have Biden not being charged with some of the same crimes trump is charged with not because he didn't commit them, but because he's not mentally fit enough to knowingly commit those crimes.

The same people cheering trump indictments will also tell you Biden is more mentally fit than Trump.

On the flip side you have people who want Trump freed on all charges and Biden prosecuted, all the whole saying trump is more mentally fit.

Everyone is by definition a little bit wrong...but it's entertaining nonetheless.

Ditto! Biden versus the felon - I'll take Biden over the felon anytime.

Then you are guilty of ruining America, Biden is poison.

Meanwhile you have Biden not being charged with some of the same crimes trump is charged with not because he didn't commit them, but because he's not mentally fit enough to knowingly commit those crimes.
If you read more of the report beyond that snippet you’d see that’s not actually what the report concluded as well.

Among other things it stated they couldn’t disprove the explanations Biden and his team offered.

But a special prosecutor also has no business concluding someone is not mentally fit without at least having a medical expert offer their expert opinion.

If you read more of the report beyond that snippet you’d see that’s not actually what the report concluded as well.

Among other things it stated they couldn’t disprove the explanations Biden and his team offered.

But a special prosecutor also has no business concluding someone is not mentally fit without at least having a medical expert offer their expert opinion.
Having dementia was the only thing that saved Potato Joe from being indicted.

At the same time, many argued for a long period of time that Trump was mentally unfit, advocating for the 25th amendment, etc. the same people are cheerleading the charges, indictments, etc.

The same people cheering trump indictments will also tell you Biden is more mentally fit than Trump.

On the flip side you have people who want Trump freed on all charges and Biden prosecuted, all the whole saying trump is more mentally fit.

Everyone is by definition a little bit wrong...but it's entertaining nonetheless.
I assume you are referencing the Hur report for your statement of "fact" on Biden's mental capacity? It's unfortunate that you are unable to tell that was a complete hit job, likely ordered by Trump himself. The report actually finds that Biden did nothing wrong so it throws a bunch of random speculation by a completely unqualified individual that has no credibility since he clearly did not understand the job he was supposed to conduct. In fact, whatever credibility the report had was destroyed by the extra nonsense added to the paper. Hur is not a neurologist. To my knowledge, at no point was any neurologist or medical official referenced in the report. Just obviously biased opinions given from an interview at the same time of a major international crisis. I know, it says what you want it to say, but the reality is none of that stuff comes from a place of expertise or is it data driven. That report isn't worth the ink it cost to print it and you would do well to ignore it.

So have Joe proclaim he is fit and use his own medical expert to underline it. Then charge his lying ass.

I think he should be charged anyway. Let's really put that immunity claim to the test

I assume you are referencing the Hur report for your statement of "fact" on Biden's mental capacity? It's unfortunate that you are unable to tell that was a complete hit job, likely ordered by Trump himself. The report actually finds that Biden did nothing wrong so it throws a bunch of random speculation by a completely unqualified individual that has no credibility since he clearly did not understand the job he was supposed to conduct. In fact, whatever credibility the report had was destroyed by the extra nonsense added to the paper. Hur is not a neurologist. To my knowledge, at no point was any neurologist or medical official referenced in the report. Just obviously biased opinions given from an interview at the same time of a major international crisis. I know, it says what you want it to say, but the reality is none of that stuff comes from a place of expertise or is it data driven. That report isn't worth the ink it cost to print it and you would do well to ignore it.
Let's charge him and find out.

Thus asinine approach you and your ilk are using isn't convincing anyone. People see Biden and know he isn't fit to run anything.

Charge him under the same statutes trump was charged. Justice should be blind and according to democrats presidents are not immune from prosecution.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Thus asinine approach you and your ilk are using isn't convincing anyone. People see Biden and know he isn't fit to run anything.

Charge him under the same statutes trump was charged. Justice should be blind and according to democrats presidents are not immune from prosecution.
It’s pretty well agreed that sitting presidents can’t be criminally charged - have to go thru impeachment process to remove them from office first.

Let's pretend for 1 minute that Biden isn't President, and he is just a retired senior citizen.

If he had a part time job driving a school bus, would you want him driving your kids school bus on a daily basis?

Think about that!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I would run out of space listing all the items Trump is running on so I will encapsulate it into this:

To save America
If there are so many then it won't be a problem for you to list the top 5 so I can research them and look at the details of the policies he is proposing.

Let's pretend for 1 minute that Biden isn't President, and he is just a retired senior citizen.

If he had a part time job driving a school bus, would you want him driving your kids school bus on a daily basis?

Think about that!

Biden? Kindly old grandpa? Sure. Why not. Would you want a guy liable for sexual assault, known for creeping on young girls and someone who brags about grabbing women by the pu$$y around your kids?

If there are so many then it won't be a problem for you to list the top 5 so I can research them and look at the details of the policies he is proposing.

Immigration: Reduce illegal immigration, reform legal immigration system

Economy: Lower individual and corporate taxes, cut regulations, end trade deficits

Health care: Cut drug prices, reform Medicaid

Foreign policy: Challenging international alliances, embracing adversaries

Energy and climate change: Withdraw from Paris climate accord, boost fossil fuel development

Think about that!
If he has the appropriate license to drive? Sure. Although to be fully accurate, he would have experts in navigation and spotters helping him drive the bus to make sure he doesn't screw up. Now, to put Trump in that scenario, Trump would have buddy yes men who would tell him how great he was driving as he cruised down the wrong way on the freeway and right off the side of a bridge.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Charge him for what? The report showed he didn't do anything wrong! Why is that so hard for you to understand? Quit crying because your hero is a toddler that kept screaming "Mine!" when they wanted their property back.

Charge him for what? The report showed he didn't do anything wrong! Why is that so hard for you to understand? Quit crying because your hero is a toddler that kept screaming "Mine!" when they wanted their property back.
Why did someone who had not held the position of POTUS have classified documents in their possession?

Reactions: hawkedoff

Immigration: Reduce illegal immigration, reform legal immigration system

Economy: Lower individual and corporate taxes, cut regulations, end trade deficits

Health care: Cut drug prices, reform Medicaid

Foreign policy: Challenging international alliances, embracing adversaries

Energy and climate change: Withdraw from Paris climate accord, boost fossil fuel development

This is just stump speech talk (when he isn't playing victim) just like repealing Obamacare and building the wall. Easy to promise, but when he had 4 years to do it, got little to nothing done.

Last edited:
Why did someone who had not held the position of POTUS have classified documents in their possession?
He forgot he had them? He didn't know they were actually classified? I don't know why he had them and it really doesn't matter because the issue isn't that he had them, the issue is he returned them when he was asked for them. Trump is in trouble because he refused to return them and then was showing them to anyone with a checkbook and a pen.

Reactions: sober_teacher
He forgot he had them? He didn't know they were actually classified? I don't know why he had them and it really doesn't matter because the issue isn't that he had them, the issue is he returned them when he was asked for them. Trump is in trouble because he refused to return them and then was showing them to anyone with a checkbook and a pen.
Biden did not legally have the right to take them out of the building.

Secondly he left them unsecured in an unlocked garage no telling how many were taken by whoever wanted to take them.

Reactions: hawkedoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT