ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Warren comedy

lookleft goright

HB All-American
Jan 21, 2012
I am not sure the new mods will allow this topic, but here goes. I watched a comedy special of Greg Warren's on Hulu last night. He is the guy who does the Red Alert comedy and he was a wrestler. It had some pretty clean and funny portions. I thought I would give him a shout out, since he is/was a wrestler.
I know we are not allowed to talk politics or religion, but this may be allowed.

Greg Warren lettered four years in wrestling at the University of Missouri.

He qualified for the NCAA Division I Championships three times and earned All-American honors with a seventh-place finish as a senior in 1991.

Greg finished in the top four at the Big Eight Conference tournament three times.

His comedy includes wrestling talk aswell. Funny guy!

Greg Warren lettered four years in wrestling at the University of Missouri.

He qualified for the NCAA Division I Championships three times and earned All-American honors with a seventh-place finish as a senior in 1991.

Greg finished in the top four at the Big Eight Conference tournament three times.

His comedy includes wrestling talk aswell. Funny guy!
Don't forget that he was a 3 time champ of the Afton Quadrangular. Lost in the semis his Junior year. Hence Red Alert!

Don't forget that he was a 3 time champ of the Afton Quadrangular. Lost in the semis his Junior year. Hence Red Alert!
Can’t remember the name of that character, but he went to nationals one year doing that guy and it was hilarious to anyone who knows anything about wrestling. He always had head gear on, said every place goes, he’s prepared to wrestle at any time. He came up escalators and elevators in the bottom position and would do a quick stand up when reaching the top 🤡. He interviewed Alger and challenged him to get inside on him. Alger actually couldn’t get inside on him, so he just bear hugged him to the ground😂.

Can’t remember the name of that character, but he went to nationals one year doing that guy and it was hilarious to anyone who knows anything about wrestling. He always had head gear on, said every place goes, he’s prepared to wrestle at any time. He came up escalators and elevators in the bottom position and would do a quick stand up when reaching the top 🤡. He interviewed Alger and challenged him to get inside on him. Alger actually couldn’t get inside on him, so he just bear hugged him to the ground😂.
Wes Wesley

I am not sure the new mods will allow this topic, but here goes. I watched a comedy special of Greg Warren's on Hulu last night. He is the guy who does the Red Alert comedy and he was a wrestler. It had some pretty clean and funny portions. I thought I would give him a shout out, since he is/was a wrestler.
I know we are not allowed to talk politics or religion, but this may be allowed.
The peanut butter routine that he does is absolutely hilarious. Very funny guy! You can watch his material with the whole family too.

Love his stuff. Those of you who have heard him will know No neck Nick and Flute boy. Where’s your Flute Greg. Hahaha

His Bigfoot routine is classic.

Greg is a really good guy. I’ve always viewed him as a mediocre standup, but his The Salesman is a top tier piece of comedy. It seems he is still growing as a comic and really put together a well-crafted special. It made me really happy to watch it.

My wife and I repeat his “one star people” and “Not Bigfoot dummy!” Lines a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT