ADVERTISEMENT

Growing vaccine hesitancy fuels measles, chickenpox resurgence in U.S.

That’s deep 🤡

The Chudov commentary was based on the Rintrah article, which used data from this Science Immunology study (https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798) to show the concerning phenomenon of rapidly rising IgG4 antibodies coinciding with vanishing IgG3 in vaxxed and boosted individuals.

And your response is a picture of a tee shirt, pretty much boasting of your grasp of science (or lack thereof).

Stick to your copy & paste safe place. Like chris and his liberal tweets, it’s really about all you’re capable of. Oh, and don’t forget your nth booster.
Your post was literally a copy and paste from your safe place.

Reactions: cigaretteman
They can… they can sue.
Yeah. Good luck with that.

“We hold that the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act preempts all design-defect claims against vaccine manufacturers brought by plaintiffs who seek compensation for injury or death caused by vaccine side effects,” wrote Justice Antonin Scalia in the majority decision.

Ahhhh the liberal sin tax… you guys never change your playbook… we don’t like smoking… tax the shit out of it… we don’t like drinking… tax the shit out of it.

We don't like people eating up medical resources when there is a cheap, easy solution that they declined. You want the right to make a choice but don't want to pay for it.

This is what happens when you fire police officers, fire fighters, members of the military, etc. because they refuse to take a vaccine that has proven to be ineffective and is controversial. There have been half-truths spouted and censorship from the media regarding the effectiveness and safety of the MRNA shot from the start. Demanding or at least claiming the shot was better for children than it actually is. The government and scientists need to make their best case argument and provide the benefits and risks and allow people to make their own decisions. When pushed some will push back, what do you expect in a free society?

I was one of the first pro vaccine zealots in the beginning, getting my shot as soon as possible and being boosted, and preaching to anyone that would listen to convince others to do the same. However, now I see no need. The vaccine doesn't work, it doesn't prevent transmission and there is growing evidence of negative side affects of at least the MRNA version. The claim that it prevents serious illness is specious at best. I'm now in the camp of not believing unless shown actual data. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

The paper discussed in that article showed definitively that the spike protein - the very one produced in huge quantities by the mRNA therapy - suppressed p53 activity at a cellular level. p53 is the main tumour suppressor in the body - so suppressing it (p53) is a really bad idea. Don’t do it. As explained in that article it will result in a whole host of cancers, starting with lymphomas (because T/B cells turn over faster than most other cells in the body and are directly impacted by the spike RNA).

So, now we have a problem on multiple pathways leading to the same scenario.

1. Suppression of the body’s defence against cancer
  2. Suppression of the body’s defence against viruses
  3. Exhaustion of the very components of the immune system that protect against those two things.
Do you know what this reminds me of?

Kaposi’s sarcoma. It’s what happens when your immune system is so depleted it can’t suppress tumours that are unheard of in people that have a functioning immune system. It’s seen in HIV-AIDS.

It just fuggin gets me that you can get to be like fifteen years old and by that time you should have heard through the grapevine that the freaking four term POTUS had polio because it was normal a hundred years ago, rich and poor alike. How many people have you ever met who've dealt with polio or smallpox? Not bragging, but I did a fair amount of coke we never tested during Obama's first term. Half those idiots in my really cool gang of drug enthusiasts now concerned about what pharma is putting into their body (still not so worried about Coca Cola and General Mills). I don't get it.

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
It just fuggin gets me that you can get to be like fifteen years old and by that time you should have heard through the grapevine that the freaking four term POTUS had polio because it was normal a hundred years ago, rich and poor alike. How many people have you ever met who've dealt with polio or smallpox? Not bragging, but I did a fair amount of coke we never tested during Obama's first term. Half those idiots in my really cool gang of drug enthusiasts now concerned about what pharma is putting into their body (still not so worried about Coca Cola and General Mills). I don't get it.
How many decades did loving moms use baby powder on their kids? Oops. I’m not saying vaccines don’t work or they’re bad, but we warp speeded right through a lot of the safety testing and went right into get the shot or your fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT