ADVERTISEMENT

Gun control idea. BACON with your background check.

icu81222

HR All-American
Dec 4, 2008
Boys, I think I've solved our problem. Going forward if you want to purchase a gun you have to eat two slices of bacon upon picking up the firearm from the gun store

I think we get that through Congress tomorrow. Make our streets safer and the hog farmers will benefit too.

Boys, I think I've solved our problem. Going forward if you want to purchase a gun you have to eat two slices of bacon upon picking up the firearm from the gun store

I think we get that through Congress tomorrow. Make our streets safer and the hog farmers will benefit too.
Brilliant! Maybe there can be an alternative to say a Jewish prayer or something if they can't eat the bacon, that should do it. Vegetarians who refuse to say a Jewish prayer are just out of luck. I don't know any Jewish prayers, but maybe this can be Bernie Sanders' positive contribution to society, and he can write that in.

Reactions: icu81222
I think to play it safe, and make sure people buying guns aren't murderous homophobes there should be a test which requires the potential gun buyer to take two penises.

To what location would I have to transport these two penises in order to obtain my gun?.... or perhaps I'm not understanding your comment....

Last edited:
I think to play it safe, and make sure people buying guns aren't murderous homophobes there should be a test which requires the potential gun buyer to take two penises.
The gheys are buying guns in record number. So this shouldnt be a problem. They will likely welcome it.

The vegetarians? They're probably dirty hippie liberals anyway so it's screw em

20 bucks says natural and his toy boy have already got a gun (s) or have now looked into it

20 bucks says natural and his toy boy have already got a gun (s) or have now looked into it

sex-toys-for-guns.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT