ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Joel Osment as JD Vance

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

I’m probably missing something here but JDV doesn’t have an accent like that at all.
And did I miss the funny part?

So it’s only funny if you’re a liberal?
Okay, fair enough.

Look, I didn't fully get the humor. But Vance can come off really awkward at times. He is the worst when he is in a room full of republicans and tends to go over the deep end. He was fairly controlled in the debate, however he still lied or refused to answer about 3 significant topics.

1. Still can't admit Trump lost
2. Still can't recognize there are legal immigrants here, he cause massive harm to his own constituents by effectively throwing a community to the wolves with false information. With bomb threats and others.
3. For all your opinions on women rights and strengths and ability, he still wants a full abortion ban.
4. Thinks Trump is similar to Hitler, but willing to work with him to progress his political career.

I can agree with him on free speech. I do not agree with him that any speech is free speech. There should be a standard of truth. For example he said Trump supported Obamacare. No he did not, never did, hates it still does, and 8 years later is still trying to formulate something that could replace it with. The only reason he didn't get it from being integrated is McCain. Plain and simple, and its why those two had such a feud since that has continued with his family.

Lets be clear, Vance did Ok the other night, but overall, he will stand by trump and the difference between him and Pence is he does not have the moral code to have a peaceful transfer of power. He would have signed the illegitimate electoral votes, and ultimately that is why he is Vice President, and not someone who actually could have broadened Trumps appeal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT