ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance is more unpopular than Sarah Palin

You were posed a question several minutes ago, where's your brilliant response to it?

Based on the posts I've seen from you through the years I don't ever recall walking away saying...
Makes Sense GIF by Paramount Network
That's your problem.

That is very good example. If you can't admit kamala managing the border was pathetic then we should probably end any discussion and you can proceed with insults.
OK, can you link this gotcha question where he answered and didn't look like a tool? Facts instead of insults.

He knows trump will immediately reduce illegal border crossing and follow our immigration laws as opposed to saying Vance is boring. Facts instead of insults.
That's not what I was referring to when I asked for an example.

You said: "He is great against all the lefty questions. He kills it with logic and facts."

Please share some examples of him being great against all the lefty questions, specifically using logic and facts.

He’s just not very charismatic. It is what it is.
I know people who aren't charismatic. The husband of my wife's BFF is a nice guy, but he is dull AF. He can make watching sports while having a drink boring.
Vance is an a**hole. He's a mean spirited, misogynistic a**hole.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I know people who aren't charismatic. The husband of my wife's BFF is a nice guy, but he is dull AF. He can make watching sports while having a drink boring.
Vance is an a**hole. He's a mean spirited, misogynistic a**hole.
Whatever. He likes a strong border. He likes boys staying out of the girls bathroom. He likes funding the police. He energy indendence which will lower inflation. He likes not taximg unrealized capital gains but gee you don't like his personality. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT