ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Voters for Harris Hits Back at Cease and Desist Letter from Haley Campaign

Republicans seem triggered.

This is effing hilarious.

As cocky as they were coming out of the convention, they are panicking at the sudden change of momentum.
To be fair, why wouldn't you be cocky after having Hulk Hogan and ****ing KID ROCK rock the stage at the RNC? They were firing on all cylinders at the RNC!!!!

That's only because you don't want to know anything about it because the more knowledge you have about how ****ed up it is MIGHT make you feel even a little bit bad when you cast your Trump vote.

Don't know that I'm voting for Trump,.. We'll see in November.

Don't know anything about it,.. Other than it appears to be the new buzzword that everyone is supposed to be afraid of.
Having your head in the sand is how MAGA got into this mess.

It's why the GOP always loses the popular vote.
They govern for the minority/special interests.

Wake the hell up!

Reactions: funksouljon
My world hasn’t crash because I’m a man who handles his business on his own. Your life is depending on a Harris presidency just so you can survive. You can’t function without government support.
Sheesh, I hope for your sake they don’t abolish the 5 cent cooperage on cans. Great job keeping southern Clayton County beautiful. Watch out for ticks.

November will be great.

But prepare for January 6th, 2025.
I know the Capitol police will be. As will the US military.
The first question after the Rs manage to steal the election - as they have already done and tried to do this millennium - is whether Kamala Harris will refuse to certify the stolen election.

I'm guessing not.

The second question after the Rs manage to steal the election is whether Dems will have the guts to stage their own 1/6 insurrection?

I'm guessing not.

Given that Dems are pussies, we probably shouldn't let the Rs steal the election.

What are we doing to prevent that steal?

Don't know anything about it,.. Other than it appears to be the new buzzword that everyone is supposed to be afraid of.

Project 2025: The myths and the facts​

The sweeping conservative plan for Trump’s second term is very real. Here’s what it actually says.

The first question after the Rs manage to steal the election - as they have already done and tried to do this millennium - is whether Kamala Harris will refuse to certify the stolen election.

I'm guessing not.

The second question after the Rs manage to steal the election is whether Dems will have the guts to stage their own 1/6 insurrection?

I'm guessing not.

Given that Dems are pussies, we probably shouldn't let the Rs steal the election.

What are we doing to prevent that steal?
Confiscate guns from the lowlife rednecks?

What's funny is Harris is the current VP.
So if she wins in November, she certifies her own victory????

Republican's heads will explode and I'll enjoy the carnage.

Don't know that I'm voting for Trump,.. We'll see in November.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

sure-aham.gif

Reactions: funksouljon
I can’t tell if the dims actually believe Harris will win or if they are trolling. She is going to get smoked. Maybe not as badly as Joe would have but it’s still going to be a wipeout.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
That's only because you don't want to know anything about it because the more knowledge you have about how ****ed up it is MIGHT make you feel even a little bit bad when you cast your Trump vote.

Ignorance is bliss.

Nailed it. Trump voters(past or future) are of low character, it's just that simple.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT