ADVERTISEMENT

Hall

43469320.jpg

Lol, because I'm generous, here's my gift to you (even though you dont deserve it) 8 out of 9.
I wonder what they have for tramp stamps? Pics or I don't believe it.

PS. that belly paw tattoo is just gross.

Your an idiot and the reason why there are so many trolls. Clearly your not a wrestling fan.

No "you're" an idiot, and can't spell. If you don't like opinions on this site, feel free to go back to your cave with the other knuckle draggers that come over here all the time to troll, gloat, or start fights.

Because of one match for each guy? Yeah, that's a good barometer. Shall we compare bonus rates? Don't rack up many points just shoving guys OOB.

Didn't Stoll pin the most guys in the least amount of time last year, when he was healthy? I think he must have had a pretty good bonus points last year.

Reactions: Kwoodhawk
Sure did. Can't win them all that's unrealistic expectations .Something your pretty familiar with just because they lost doesn't mean the sky is falling or we should fire the coaching staff or accuse the other team of cheating they learn from it and move on lol. Still champions

Good lord dude, learn punctuation and how to spell before you start calling people idiots

Your an idiot and the reason why there are so many trolls. Clearly your not a wrestling fan.

You might need to look in the mirror a bit and think before you post.

He's the reason for so many trolls here you say. That vacuous statement shows how much of your posting is done from emotion rather than intelligent, coherent, rational thinking.

Clearly you should do better. Not clear that you can. Good luck.

Didn't Stoll pin the most guys in the least amount of time last year, when he was healthy? I think he must have had a pretty good bonus points last year.
You are correct.

2018 NCAA’s
Bo - 1 fall and 1 MD (5 matches)
Nolf - 2 TF (5 matches)
Joseph - 1 MD (5 matches)
Hall - 1 MD, 1 TF, and 1Fall (5 matches)
Zain - 2 TF, 1 Fall (5 matches)

Stoll - 1 MD and 3 Falls (8 matches)

Sam had more matches but still scored bonus points in half of his matches. For someone to suggest Sam was not scoring bonus points is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT