ADVERTISEMENT

Hampton, Iowa MAGA Patriots

"Take them seriously, but not literally."

66bd1abe3cd1f.image.jpg

"Take them seriously, but not literally."

66bd1abe3cd1f.image.jpg
Reason #-uncountable-anymore why that orange thing masquerading as a human being can't be allowed to win in November (now or any of the 4-year gaps in the future).

It will be interesting to see what the investigation uncovers.

It will be interesting to see what the investigation uncovers.

I knew this would be your response. Endless examples of mainstream MAGAs being this way.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
It’s possible. These things tend to be exposed as hoaxes more than not. MAGA has done this a number of times with vandalism and anti-Trump graffiti too.
Mace trashed her own house. Rural Iowa and heavy Hispanic lean with Trump's rhetoric highly unlikely and not the first response to something like this.

Even Hampton Iowa will have security cameras on city streets in different places.

Cops will solve this pretty quickly IF THEY WANT TO.

Kim Reynolds and Brenna Bird might excuse it, but hopefully city officials will prosecute.
Hampton has a fairly large minority population.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Once the Trump campaign sees this, they're probably going to schedule a rally at the Franklin County Fairgrounds.

"Endless" examples. LOL give me a fvcking break.

Yes. Endless examples.

Yes. Endless examples.

He allows that the exact number of false reports is probably unknowable, but what can be said “with absolute confidence is that the actual number of hate crime hoaxes is indisputably large,” he writes. “We are not speaking here of just a few bad apples.”

Holy shit... supposedly endless examples, but said number is unknowable. Can't make this shit up.

He allows that the exact number of false reports is probably unknowable, but what can be said “with absolute confidence is that the actual number of hate crime hoaxes is indisputably large,” he writes. “We are not speaking here of just a few bad apples.”

Holy shit... supposedly endless examples, but said number is unknowable. Can't make this shit up.
Northern only reads the headline. He doesn’t care about the actual substance

Mr. Reilly eventually compiled a database of 346 hate-crime allegations and determined that less than a third were genuine. Turning his attention to the hoaxes, he put together a data set of more than 400 confirmed cases of fake allegations that were reported to authorities between 2010 and 2017. He allows that the exact number of false reports is probably unknowable, but what can be said “with absolute confidence is that the actual number of hate crime hoaxes is indisputably large,” he writes. “We are not speaking here of just a few bad apples.”

Well, this will give me something to talk about when I go to my family reunion there this fall.

One of my cousins is a teacher for H-D district. I can't remember the exact context (grades/school, etc) but a couple years ago she stated something to the effect that almost 60% of children at her school are Hispanic.

• Sad
Yes. Endless examples.

This is true. In fact, I can’t think of one anti-MAGA “crime” that didn’t turn out to be a hoax.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Mr. Reilly eventually compiled a database of 346 hate-crime allegations and determined that less than a third were genuine. Turning his attention to the hoaxes, he put together a data set of more than 400 confirmed cases of fake allegations that were reported to authorities between 2010 and 2017. He allows that the exact number of false reports is probably unknowable, but what can be said “with absolute confidence is that the actual number of hate crime hoaxes is indisputably large,” he writes. “We are not speaking here of just a few bad apples.”

400 unknowable confirmed case.... can't make this shit up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT