ADVERTISEMENT

Hampton, Iowa MAGA Patriots

Too many college educated folks here to turn red. And all the farm land is being donated to the University, so between that and the fact Ames will be touching Gilbert, Huxley, and Nevada in the next 25 years.....I don't see it turning red. That being said, I swear I thought turkeys could fly.

5vg83v.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Too many college educated folks here to turn red. And all the farm land is being donated to the University, so between that and the fact Ames will be touching Gilbert, Huxley, and Nevada in the next 25 years.....I don't see it turning red. That being said, I swear I thought turkeys could fly.

5vg83v.jpg
A President led an insurrection and our Capitol fell briefly for the first time since the War of 1812 in your lifetime.

A President led an insurrection and our Capitol fell briefly for the first time since the War of 1812 in your lifetime.

Yes, yes, you told Brandt. He told me. What do you want me to about the fact that ISU football team has not won conference football championship in 3 generations of my family tree.

110-with-text.jpg

Those signs are for fun, they’re funny. Surprised how many here don’t have a sense of humor. It’s simply locker room talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT